Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello people,

I have recently updated to Sierra, and have found that the PCI devices show some kind of error while looking up on system information:
Se ha producido un error al reunir información sobre los dispositivos PCI. (basically an error gathering PCI info)

I complied the DSDT like a month ago and it was showing fine the PCI devices I added, but for a strange reason it doesn't now.

DSDT isn't perfect, but I've solved the errors and added the devices I need. I have decompiled with ials 6.1 and used latest MaciASL to do the edits. thx to @RehabMan for the tool!

Build
Asus X99 AII
i7 6850K
GTX 980Ti EVGA
M.2 Samsung 950 pro

Have added the GLAN, PCI1 (graphics card) and M.2, which should show under pci devices. I'll attach decompressed DSDT.dsl and the one I made..

Not even adding just the graphics card seems to work, there might be something else.

Let's hope we can fix this!

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    1.9 MB · Views: 309
  • DSDTedit.dsl
    1.9 MB · Views: 286
  • X99 Aii IOREg.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 300
TRY this
I set HDEF ID-1

Attachments

• ASUS X99.zip
    993.1 KB · Views: 183
Hello NMANO! I have actually made the original dsdt thanks to that patch you made for the G1! with the adaptations in hand lol, I'm glad for the files shared, i'll get to work with the fixes you sent asap.

A question if you don't mind.. Why is it that the pci devices have to be renamed to IGPU first..???? is that a specific way of making them work??

Thank you so much!

IGPU is Fake name after patch change to GFX0

Hello people,

I have recently updated to Sierra, and have found that the PCI devices show some kind of error while looking up on system information:
Se ha producido un error al reunir información sobre los dispositivos PCI. (basically an error gathering PCI info)

I complied the DSDT like a month ago and it was showing fine the PCI devices I added, but for a strange reason it doesn't now.

DSDT isn't perfect, but I've solved the errors and added the devices I need. I have decompiled with ials 6.1 and used latest MaciASL to do the edits. thx to @RehabMan for the tool!

Build
Asus X99 AII
i7 6850K
GTX 980Ti EVGA
M.2 Samsung 950 pro

Have added the GLAN, PCI1 (graphics card) and M.2, which should show under pci devices. I'll attach decompressed DSDT.dsl and the one I made..

Not even adding just the graphics card seems to work, there might be something else.

Let's hope we can fix this!

I do also have an Asus X99-II, so i guessed I could simply grab your DSDT and use it on mine, but I found that when I do use your DSDT it disables all my USB ports, any idea why this could be happening?

This is the list of kext Im using in case someone is causing conflict:
ACPISensors.kext
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
BTFirmwareUploader.kext
CPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC.kext
GPUSensors.kext
HackrNVMeFamily-10_11_6.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
IOBluetoothFamily.kext
LPCSensors.kext
realtekALC.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VoodooTSCSync.kext
X99_Injector.kext
XHCI-x99-injector.kext

Also I should note that im on "El Capitan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back