Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

I was curious, does anyone here have the same issue with updating to MacOS v12.3 with their graphic drivers with using the 6900XT? If anyone found a fix and could help, please let me know. Because my gut tells me that this "glitch" will continue with further updates to MacOS and would probably need to have the right script to inject in my EFI file to correct this issue. Whatever anyone can do would be greatly apprieciated. Thank you.

Look in the thread that @oli.mathieu just linked.

Last edited:
12.3.1 seems to have fixed the AMD GPU issues so no need for property injections?

12.3.1 seems to have fixed the AMD GPU issues so no need for property injections?
So if the adjustment in the config.plist file has been made to make 12.3 work, could it just stay in that file without things having to go back as they were before that change?

I can confirm
So if the adjustment in the config.plist file has been made to make 12.3 work, could it just stay in that file without things having to go back as they were before that change?
They could, it boots, but it's better to let macOS know that's a 3rd party GPU to my knowledge

Hey guys, Im stuck with 12.3 and not getting the 12.3.1 update. I use imacpro1,1 do you have an idea why?

I've already tried clear nvram and enabling sip, but without any luck

Just updated to 12.3.1 and one of my ethernet ports isn't working. I'm seeing this isn't uncommon.
Can anyone suggest any fixes or do I just need to get a little switch and deal with it?
I have the X299 Prime Deluxe and it's my top port. I believe that's en1 Smalltree (as opposed to en0 IntelMausi)

Just updated to 12.3.1 and one of my ethernet ports isn't working. I'm seeing this isn't uncommon.
Can anyone suggest any fixes or do I just need to get a little switch and deal with it?
I have the X299 Prime Deluxe and it's my top port. I believe that's en1 Smalltree (as opposed to en0 IntelMausi)
I believe that in fact it works better if you are connected via the en0
hackintool_enX.png

To reset, you have to delete the folder : Boot drive ➧ Library ➧ Preferences ➧ SystemConfiguration, and reboot

That all I know
Hope this helps

EDIT
you also MUST NOT enroll the MacOS beta program

Last edited:
I believe that in fact it works better if you are connected via the en0View attachment 545330
To reset, you have to delete the folder : Boot drive ➧ Library ➧ Preferences ➧ SystemConfiguration, and reboot

That all I know
Hope this helps

EDIT
you also MUST NOT enroll the MacOS beta program
Thanks mate. I'll try

Update: Folder deleted, connected through en0 = still not getting 12.3.1

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 11.13.05.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 11.13.05.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back