Contribute
Register

ASUS X-299 Deluxe II - Thunderbolt Solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you try to boot with one device connected on all Thunderbolt ports without SSDT, this means one on each of the two USB_C ports and one on each of the two USB 3.1 ports and attach your IOReg ?
(you can also put a USB key or and any USB_C adapter if you don't have enough devices )

Last edited:
ok !
is that what you want ?

Attachments

• iMac Pro de Mac 5.ioreg
    10.4 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Thunderbolt works without SSDT (but not hotplug)

Yesterday, I saw on your IOReg (3) a Universal Audio Apollo: on which port did you connect it ?

all ports. do you need i change again to see what happend ?

all ports. do you need i change again to see what happend ?
Try this SSDT to see if the devices under DBS4/XHC2 are enabled (we will see for Hotplug after)

Attachments

• SSDT-TBOLT-RP05-XHC2-124.aml
    2.4 KB · Views: 68
Ok still the same then resolution screen issue. little bit lagy ..

Attachments

• iMac Pro de Mac 6.ioreg
    10.2 MB · Views: 56
Work on the TB3 SSDT isn't complete. I haven't been able to work on it for a little over 2 weeks now. Hope to resume this week. I have recently figured out some more ACPI paths which are incorrectly mapped in my current SSDT.

Onboard Bluetooth works out of the box. Just enable it from the BIOS. No step 2.
Ok still the same then resolution screen issue. little bit lagy ..
Yes the same problem as related @dez on a previous post "ACPI paths which are incorrectly mapped in my current SSDT" seems to be more difficult than I expected, the best result we had was with the SSDT-TBOLT-RP05-RHUB-DBS4 but incomplete.
i will do some research an report later : as you can see on your IOReg there are three pci bridge @1/2/4 that we must find a way to set under XHC2.

about the bluetooth,
it never worked natively, I have to use a wifi / bluetooth pcie card. and again the BT does not always work
maybe some kext are necessary ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back