Contribute
Register

ASUS X-299 Deluxe II - Thunderbolt Solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i have a lot of hardware lab experience so this was pretty easy for me. but i can see how it would be difficult for most people. it did require taking the motherboard out of the case becase at least on my nzxt 510 the cutout behind the processor is too small and does not expose the whole chip so i can't get the clip on.
Hi! Does your x299 Thunderbolt interface work normally? Can you share your firmware and ssdt, because I didn't see Casey released the content about deluxeii, thank you!

Hi! Does your x299 Thunderbolt interface work normally? Can you share your firmware and ssdt, because I didn't see Casey released the content about deluxeii, thank you!
Besides hotplug, the fix CaseySJ and others found works fine on my computer without flashing. Using UA Apollo and Antelope interface, daisy chained.

Besides hotplug, the fix CaseySJ and others found works fine on my computer without flashing. Using UA Apollo and Antelope interface, daisy chained.
Yes, my Thunderbolt also works normally, but there is no hot plug. I want to know if anyone who uses this motherboard has tried to flash the firmware to achieve hot plug and thunderbolt network bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back