GTX 750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
after successfully installing 10.11 using a VGA cable, I have trouble getting HDMI/DVI working.

Currently:
Asus VGA GTX750-PHOC-2GD5
Nvidia Webdriver 346.03.05f01
Cuda 7.5.25
OSX 10.11

During the boot sequence HDMI/DVI both work, afterwards i just get weird graphical errors displayed.

Thanks a lot for your help. If you need any further information to help: please ask

Search the forum for ASUS GTX 750 HDMI. You have a bit of work to do I believe.

Hi,
after successfully installing 10.11 using a VGA cable, I have trouble getting HDMI/DVI working.

Currently:
Asus VGA GTX750-PHOC-2GD5
Nvidia Webdriver 346.03.05f01
Cuda 7.5.25
OSX 10.11

During the boot sequence HDMI/DVI both work, afterwards i just get weird graphical errors displayed.

Thanks a lot for your help. If you need any further information to help: please ask

Flash firmware from a different card or stick with VGA, the Asus 750 models has some major compatibility issues out of the box it seems – I'm in the same situation.

Hello,

I'm new on the forum, and I want to make an Hackintosh. I found a graphic card which is the GTX750-PHOC-2GD5.

Will I get any trouble with it (I want to install El Capitan)? lkshrk didn't say if it was working for him or if he had to flash the card.

Because according to the forum, there are many issues concerning the Asus GTX 750 Ti but not to much informations concerning the Asus GTX 750.

Thank you very much

Hello,

I'm new on the forum, and I want to make an Hackintosh. I found a graphic card which is the GTX750-PHOC-2GD5.

Will I get any trouble with it (I want to install El Capitan)? lkshrk didn't say if it was working for him or if he had to flash the card.

Because according to the forum, there are many issues concerning the Asus GTX 750 Ti but not to much informations concerning the Asus GTX 750.

Thank you very much

The Asus 750 & 750ti have the same issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back