Contribute
Register

Asus UX310UA (Skylake) doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct iasl (is ACPI 6.1). iasl51 is old (ACPI 5.1).
Your problems is likely that you're not using '-fe refs.txt' or your refs.txt is empty (eg. you didn't create it correctly).
Using this:
Code:
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
I get only "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SUBTRACT"

Using this:
Code:
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
I get only "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SUBTRACT"

Why don't you attach your files, including refs.txt and the result of the disassembly?

Well, somehow if you manually past in the txt file it doesn't work... good to know.
Now it works
Thanks

It probably was TextEdit playing tricks on you...
Unless you fix the settings in TextEdit->Preferences, it does not make a very good ASCII text editor.
Which is why I wrote the guide to use pbpaste in Terminal.

I tried with "VoodooI2C.kext ELAN1200" but doesn't work

No idea if your trackpad is I2C or PS2. You should verify that first. And keep in mind the I2C kexts are very much a work in progress... you kind of need to know what you're doing and be prepared to do significant research (there are several forks for different devices, for example) to determine what is the correct version to be using, and what are the required ACPI patches to use it.

No idea if your trackpad is I2C or PS2. You should verify that first. And keep in mind the I2C kexts are very much a work in progress... you kind of need to know what you're doing and be prepared to do significant research (there are several forks for different devices, for example) to determine what is the correct version to be using, and what are the required ACPI patches to use it.

What i have to attach in order to know why my audio isn't working?
I tried with this:

Thanks

Attachments

• AppleHDA-274.12-CX8050.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
What i have to attach in order to know why my audio isn't working?
I tried with this:

Thanks

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

A problem is obvious in your kextcache output:
Code:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController]:     _gAudioStackDebugFlags
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController; omitting from prelinked kernel.
KernelCache ID: 9E8001B43482EF302A26CF511CA943AF

Your audio kexts are corrupt, or incompatible with the version of the system you're running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back