Contribute
Register

Asus UX310UA (Skylake) doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A problem is obvious in your kextcache output:
Code:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController]:     _gAudioStackDebugFlags
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController; omitting from prelinked kernel.
KernelCache ID: 9E8001B43482EF302A26CF511CA943AF

Your audio kexts are corrupt, or incompatible with the version of the system you're running.
Ok now it works!
I'm attaching the kext that i used.

No idea if your trackpad is I2C or PS2. You should verify that first. And keep in mind the I2C kexts are very much a work in progress... you kind of need to know what you're doing and be prepared to do significant research (there are several forks for different devices, for example) to determine what is the correct version to be using, and what are the required ACPI patches to use it.
My trackpad is I2C, what i have to attach in order to know why isn't working?

Thanks

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
My trackpad is I2C, what i have to attach in order to know why isn't working?

Your question is better addressed in the I2C thread.

If X86PlatformPlugin its under the cpu0 node it means that PM is working properly?

Thanks.

Yes... at least CPU PM. You can verify with AppleIntelInfo.kext or Intel Power Gadget.

@swandeez did you get it all working properly? did you have to replace the stock wifi card with another one, and if yes, which one did you choose? is the sleep working properly?
Thanks

I have the same laptop, the only difference is that mine has the i5 + Nvidia GT940mx.

I got this thing working almost 100%, the trackpad works not perfect yet, but that might change in the future when the driver gets updated. I have some issues with HiDPI, but I might be able to resolve these. Power Management is working really well, the Nvidia Card is disabled through ACPI. Even the SD card reader works 100%.

Of course I had to replace the Wifi card, because the Intel one didn't work.

I am very happy with this laptop.

Can the latest macOS be installed with such specs?

P.S if you forgot the login password of ASUS, you can reset it with NTPassword.

Last edited:
//deleted

Last edited:
I have the same laptop, the only difference is that mine has the i5 + Nvidia GT940mx.

I got this thing working almost 100%, the trackpad works not perfect yet, but that might change in the future when the driver gets updated. I have some issues with HiDPI, but I might be able to resolve these. Power Management is working really well, the Nvidia Card is disabled through ACPI. Even the SD card reader works 100%.

Of course I had to replace the Wifi card, because the Intel one didn't work.

I am very happy with this laptop.
Hi, can You tell me how did you fix your trackpad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back