CPU
Intel i3-6006u @2.00 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520 (1366x768)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
hi everyone
I'm probably going to get an Asus Zenbook UX310UA-GL100T,
unfortunately, searching on the web, I couldn't find the exact configuration infos,
but those are the infos I could get:

CPU: Intel i3-6100U (can't find info about the chipset)
GPU: Intel HD Graphic 520
RAM: 4GB
Display: 13.3" FHD

Based on the driver support page, audio should be by Conexant, LAN by Realtek, Card Reader by Alcor, wirelless either by Intel or by Qualcomm/Atheros, and the touchpad is Asus "precision touchpad".

I'm aware of the Clover guide, and that a Skylake CPU requires some more work, and that the intel wireless won't work for sure, but, except for that, what do you think about this laptop? Is there some chances to get it working?
I searched about it on the forum, but no much infos found (except for some guides about UX303 but it doesn't have a Skylake)

thank you and happy xmas!

hi everyone
I'm probably going to get an Asus Zenbook UX310UA-GL100T,
unfortunately, searching on the web, I couldn't find the exact configuration infos,
but those are the infos I could get:

CPU: Intel i3-6100U (can't find info about the chipset)
GPU: Intel HD Graphic 520
RAM: 4GB
Display: 13.3" FHD

Based on the driver support page, audio should be by Conexant, LAN by Realtek, Card Reader by Alcor, wirelless either by Intel or by Qualcomm/Atheros, and the touchpad is Asus "precision touchpad".

I'm aware of the Clover guide, and that a Skylake CPU requires some more work, and that the intel wireless won't work for sure, but, except for that, what do you think about this laptop? Is there some chances to get it working?
I searched about it on the forum, but no much infos found (except for some guides about UX303 but it doesn't have a Skylake)

thank you and happy xmas!

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Most ASUS laptops have direct setting for DVMT-prealloc in BIOS (64mb), so that hurdle is easy...

Yes I've read the FAQ already,
I would follow the guide, but as I said I still don't have that laptop, I'm just trying to understand if this laptop have a chance and if there are some other users that can give me more infos about the configuration

Hi, what's the best wifi card for this laptop? BCM94352HMB or BCM94352Z? Thank you.

It depends on what form factor your WiFi slot is. The HMB is half-mini PCIe. And the Z is M.2 2230/NGFF. Most newer laptops are NGFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back