Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all!

I am trying to run mavericks on Asus S400CA-CA039H, I have managed to do so in GraphicsEnabled=No IGPEnabler=No -x

CPU i5-3317u @ 1.70
HD4000
4GB memory

Keyboard is Ok, bluetooth ok, fixed the resolution problem 1366x768.

Sound and GPU don't work.

when I try to boot without safemode flag it stucks on this line

Any help would be much appreciated, this is my first attempt at this, so my knowledge is very limited.

WP_20140205_20_05_57_Pro.jpg

Hi all!

I am trying to run mavericks on Asus S400CA-CA039H, I have managed to do so in GraphicsEnabled=No IGPEnabler=No -x

CPU i5-3317u @ 1.70
HD4000
4GB memory

Keyboard is Ok, bluetooth ok, fixed the resolution problem 1366x768.

Sound and GPU don't work.

when I try to boot without safemode flag it stucks on this line

Any help would be much appreciated, this is my first attempt at this, so my knowledge is very limited.

View attachment 82456

Try:
IGPEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=01660003 -v dart=0

Is this a fresh install or have you installed a bunch of things? I see signs that HDAEnbler is starting. Where did that come from at this stage?

I have to admit, I failed on installing Voodoo HDA with multibeast, could that be cluttering things?

I have to admit, I failed on installing Voodoo HDA with multibeast, could that be cluttering things?

Yes, avoid optional things like audio until you are booting successfully from the HDD with full power management and graphics support.

Yes, avoid optional things like audio until you are booting successfully from the HDD with full power management and graphics support.

That is amazing! It ran without any problems using the flags you suggested in your previous post. I got used to the fact that the touchpad will be a battle yet to be won until I accidentally touched it by habit, it works!

How can I add those flags to com.apple.Boot.plist to avoid typing them each and every time? Thank you so much! :)))

That is amazing! It ran without any problems using the flags you suggested in your previous post. I got used to the fact that the touchpad will be a battle yet to be won until I accidentally touched it by habit, it works!

How can I add those flags to com.apple.Boot.plist to avoid typing them each and every time? Thank you so much! :)))

These flags:
IGPEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=01660003 -v dart=0

Would look like this in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
Code:
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>01660003</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>dart=0</string>

Status
Not open for further replies.