Contribute
Register

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-I Gaming Motherboard specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use EmuVariableUEFI, you should also use the RC scripts.

Are there standalone RC scripts or does this mean using the Clover installer app?

iGPU update - HDMI (ASUS Z390M has no DVI port) video fails - "IGPU firmware unloaded by NVRAM" in Verbose mode.

Thanks, just what I needed - a Z390 To-Do list:

1. Shutdown/restart - Replace AptioMemoryFix-64.efi with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi plus OsxAptioFixDrv-64 in drivers64UEFI
2. Fix audio - Install AppleALC and Lilu in L/E using MB 10.4 (no audio with AppleALC and Lilu in kexts/Other)
3. Check iGPU
4. Fix ethernet - Install IntelMausiEthernet using MB 10.4 (no ethernet with IntelMausiEthernet in kexts/Other) - Fixed :)
Tried that to fix shutdown and restart and it didn't boot after it, would get the prohibited sign at boot. I'm using a maximus Xi hero

Tried that to fix shutdown and restart and it didn't boot after it, would get the prohibited sign at boot. I'm using a maximus Xi hero

Yeah, we are very much on the "bleeding" edge with the Z390 chipset - bit different from your Skylake build.

Do us all a favor and add your new Z390 build to your "Build Signature" - helps us to know about your build - thanks!

Be aware of @ pastrychef's comment in post # 94 regarding adding RC scripts - we are all learning here.

Last edited:
...would get the prohibited sign at boot.

If this happens again, may help to boot in verbose mode (spacebar, check -v in Clover) and see if you get a "Still waiting for root device"" as the last statement (when it stalls).

Is there a OsxAptioFixDrv driver without the 2?

For the H370, do you recall if you added RC scripts as part of a Clover Emulated Nvram install when replacing AptioMemoryFix-64.efi with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi plus OsxAptioFixDrv-64 in drivers64UEFI?

Thanks, just what I needed- a Z390 To-Do list:

1. Shutdown/restart - Replace AptioMemoryFix-64.efi with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi plus OsxAptioFixDrv-64 in drivers64UEFI
2. Fix audio - Install AppleALC and Lilu in S/L using MB 10.4 (no audio with AppleALC and Lilu in kexts/Other)
3. Check iGPU

Yes try that driver
n H370 and B360 audio worked OOB as per Z370.
For the H370, do you recall if you added RC scripts as part of a Clover Emulated Nvram install when replacing AptioMemoryFix-64.efi with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi plus OsxAptioFixDrv-64 in drivers64UEFI?

Yes i added the RC scripts.
Are you installing HS or Mojave?

Yes i added the RC scripts.
Are you installing HS or Mojave?

Installed HS on Z390M. Must be doing something wrong - Clover does not see boot drive after Tonymacx86 standalone Clover with Emulated NVRAM (has RC scripts) installed on boot drive. Same thing happened with H370M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back