Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
CPU
Core i5-8400
Graphics
GIGABYTE GTX 960 WINDFORCE 2X OC Gaming 4GB
Hi,

I was buying hw according to buyer's guide and bought ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING motherboard. There is this sentence above the list "Please note that the included Intel m.2 card includes both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth but only the bluetooth features are available under macOS. For continuity and handoff support in macOS, please see this thread."

But after I installed HS 10.13.4 (using UniBeast/MultiBeast) there is no Bluetooth option available and it says "No information found." in Bluetooth section in System Information.

Do I need to enable/patch/change something somewhere or is Bluetooth not working under macOS on this motherboard? It works fine in Windows.

Thanks.

How did your build go with this board? I also chose it based on the buyer's guide vs the Gigabyte but there does not really seem to be much discussion on this board and no "Golden Builds". I doubt I will run into anything insurmountable, but it surprised me to see no threads on it, support or otherwise.

Interested in this as well. Using this board but having a hard time finding information on bluetooth.

Also interesting to this mobo.
I planned 2 SSD into M.2 slot and change wifi module.. but not sure 2x SSD (PCIe NVMe) + WiFi module would all work together.. don't they share PCIe bus ? Although I don't read any problems to have 2 SSD at the same time in the manual.
What about WiFi module ? Is it possible to open the one on the card and change it... I read CNVI module does not work well with hackintosh ? Is there a wifi and Bluetooth both module compliant to continuity and handoff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back