Register

Asus Prime Z490-A

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z490-A
CPU
i5-10600
Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Hello, I’ve been following your great forum for a long time, but I just signed up and decided to try to install Mac OS with Opencore. I don’t speak English, so that’s why I avoid participating in the forum :)
However, now I need your help and I’m using Google translator, so maybe it won’t be very well written what I want to say.
I managed to install Opencore on a USB key and BOOT is okay, now I need help with the EFI folder (maybe someone has the same configuration as me) to set it up with my configuration, for Bios I will manage somehow myself :)

Thank you in advance for your help!

Asus Prime Z490-A
Comet Lake-S i5 10600
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 16GB
LPX CMK16GX4M2D3600C18
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Hello, I’ve been following your great forum for a long time, but I just signed up and decided to try to install Mac OS with Opencore. I don’t speak English, so that’s why I avoid participating in the forum :)
However, now I need your help and I’m using Google translator, so maybe it won’t be very well written what I want to say.
I managed to install Opencore on a USB key and BOOT is okay, now I need help with the EFI folder (maybe someone has the same configuration as me) to set it up with my configuration, for Bios I will manage somehow myself :)

Asus Prime Z490-A
Comet Lake-S i5 10600
LPX CMK16GX4M2D3600C18

Hi there.

Always Search the site. There might be similar builds that can help you. For example:

:)

Thank you so much !
I hadn't seen this message, even though I read and searched a lot :) Tomorrow I'm going to look at what I can do myself and see if I understood everything correctly.

Asus Prime Z490-A
Comet Lake-S i5 10600
LPX CMK16GX4M2D3600C18
not a laptop...

I have given you your own thread

Back