Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
  3. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
For those folks rocking the ASUS Prime Z370-A motherboard, I have been maintaining an EFI folder in the thread below which has been working well for systems running macOS Big Sur and later. I can't quite call it a golden build because I have not tested things like Thunderbolt compatibility but everything I've been able to test works, with the exception of multi-display support (a known issue for UHD630 internal graphics).

With the imminent release of macOS Sonoma, I thought I'd share the link to my latest EFI folders both with and without Fenvi T919 support (hat tip to milluco for his guide!).

Enjoy!

For those folks rocking the ASUS Prime Z370-A motherboard, I have been maintaining an EFI folder in the thread below which has been working well for systems running macOS Big Sur and later. I can't quite call it a golden build because I have not tested things like Thunderbolt compatibility but everything I've been able to test works, with the exception of multi-display support (a known issue for UHD630 internal graphics).

With the imminent release of macOS Sonoma, I thought I'd share the link to my latest EFI folders both with and without Fenvi T919 support (hat tip to milluco for his guide!).

Enjoy!

As the thread you posted in was someone else's - and concerning Big Sur - I've started a new Sonoma thread for you.

Please attach your Sonoma EFI ZIPs here rather than in the Big Sur thread.

Thank you.

:)

Here are the macOS Sonoma compatible EFI folders for this motherboard using OpenCore 0.9.5.

In order to successfully patch Sonoma following initial installation, you'll need to boot into the boot picker and reset NVRAM to clear existing SIP settings. The system will then reboot and you can proceed to log into Sonoma and then launch OpenCore Legacy Patcher to install the root patches to re-enable Broadcom WiFi support. Be sure to download the correct nightly build of OCLP linked here:

https://nightly.link/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/workflows/build-app-wxpython/sonoma-development/OpenCore-Patcher.app%20%28GUI%29.zip

If you don't have physical ethernet access and rely on WiFi for networking, you'll obviously need to download OCLP before upgrading to macOS Sonoma.

You'll need to input your own PlatformInfo values for ROM (onboard ethernet MAC address), MLB, SystemSerialNumber, and SystemUUID to ensure that the various iServices work properly.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.1 MB · Views: 198
  • EFI with Fenvi T919 Patches.zip
    16.2 MB · Views: 129
Back