Contribute
Register

Asus P8Z77-M Pro Build Sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some faulty occur in my previous motherboard, (unable to power on, unless i reset the cmos bios)
managed to claim warranty but this new Motherboard comes with 1206 BIOS.

I have the asus p8z77 deluxe and I'm on 10.7.4 and I can't get audio to work. Any suggestions?! :problem:

R4yMoNd said:
new bios 1303 updated.. so soon since the last 1206 update, perhaps there are some faulty in previous bios

I keep hoping that Asus fixes the sleep issue... with a bios update. I don't have a DDST for the newer bios version.. so I'm not willing to test at the moment.

If anyone wants to create a DDST for the newer bios versions. I'll be willing to test.

The 1206 bios was hosed like 1303 is, the reduced boot time makes it extremely difficult to get into the bios or the boot menu. I talked to Asus yesterday 'bout it and they're aware of the problem. Additionally unlike 1206, 1303 has disabled rollback so you can only go back with the USB Flashback feature.

I installed OSX with the 1016 DSDT and have run both 1206 and 1303 without issue, but they certainly have no affect on the sleep problem. I'm not thinking that this will ever be fixed by Asus as they have no concern for Hackintosh users. I'm guessing we still have to wait for modded bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back