jaywetere said:
Hey there

Any chance I could get the DSDT for the P8Z77-M Board would be much appreciated

thanks

What BIOS version are you running?

DSDT.aml for Asus P8Z77-M Pro Motherboard:

Asus P8Z77-M Pro BIOS v0801 DSDT.zip

Asus P8Z77-M Pro BIOS v1016 DSDT.zip

Notice: I didn't create these DSDT's, they were made by the very helpful almost genius like tonymacx86 Forum member brycv. I take no credit for editing these, and want to give credit were credit is due.

Enjoy!

I've also had tons of request for my MultiBeast 4.5.1 Settings.

Asus P8Z77-M Pro MultiBeast 4.5.1 Settings:

Asus P8Z77-M Pro MultiBeast 4.5.1 Settings.png

Lets not get to far off topic, I'm still looking for a fix to my wake from sleep issue. A patched BIOS, might be my our only hope. Keep your fingers crossed, someone finds a way to mod this boards BIOS.

Geekbench Version 2.3.1 (Build 203001) Score (64-bit):

Geekbench Score 2012-05-20 at 3.51.52 PM.png

About This Mac:

About This Mac 2012-05-20 at 3.55.51 PM.png

Enjoy, and Good Luck!

-mrengles

Thanks heaps for that, still cannot get audio to go. Internet is working but does not find any other macs on the network. Have you run into either of these issues?

jaywetere said:
Thanks heaps for that, still cannot get audio to go. Internet is working but does not find any other macs on the network. Have you run into either of these issues?

Not at all. My system has been rock solid with sound & networking. The only issue i'm having is stated above "wake from sleep".

How are your trying to located other Macs on your network?

1. Finder windows sidebar
2. Shift+Command K
3. Command K

I wonder whats going on with your build?

Check:
1. Your routers settings
2. System Preferences > Security & Privacy (Firewall)
3. System Preferences > Sharing

Download Cocktail for Mac, and do some system maintenance...
// You can do all of this from the Terminal but most people get overwhelmed. //

jaywetere said:

For audio, I've found that applying only the Patched HDA for ALC892 and ALC8XXHDA.kext worked for me. Do not apply rollback or HDA Enabler.

Thanks for the input, So I can somehow connect to other macs using command k so thats ok they do not show up in finder have never had that happen before, sharing is enabled etc. applied only the Patched HDA for ALC887 and ALC8XXHDA.kext then the audio info is showing in the system report and it shows Audio ID 892 even tho I have selected 887
Because I have just realized you are using the pro and I am not, so Im wondering if the DSDT is different because they have different audio I have 887 and you have 892?

mrengles said:
jaywetere said:

Not at all. My system has been rock solid with sound & networking. The only issue i'm having is stated above "wake from sleep".

How are your trying to located other Macs on your network?

1. Finder windows sidebar
2. Shift+Command K
3. Command K

I wonder whats going on with your build?

Check:
1. Your routers settings
2. System Preferences > Security & Privacy (Firewall)
3. System Preferences > Sharing

Download Cocktail for Mac, and do some system maintenance...
// You can do all of this from the Terminal but most people get overwhelmed. //

Hello mrengles,

do you realy get your hack to sleep?
My problem is that my hack don´t realy go to sleep.
The Fans and LED are stil working, i just hear that the HDD´s stops to spin/rotate.

Is your System complete down in sleep or the same problem like at my hack?

I have had a problem with my previous hack (c2d E6600, p5wdh deluxe). If i tried to wake it with mouse or keyboard it waked my hack up but display were still black.
If i wake with power button, everything works. So it is possible that is your only problem that you just tried to wake up with usb devices?!

I hope there is solution for this Board and Ivy Bridge CPU´s.

hi, thanks for sharing..

Im using P8z77-Mpro with core i5 2500K

is the dsdt uploaded yesterday is the latest one?

have u tested the usb3.0 speed?

thank you

romanskij said:
Hello mrengles,

do you realy get your hack to sleep?
My problem is that my hack don´t realy go to sleep.
The Fans and LED are stil working, i just hear that the HDD´s stops to spin/rotate.

Is your System complete down in sleep or the same problem like at my hack?

I have had a problem with my previous hack (c2d E6600, p5wdh deluxe). If i tried to wake it with mouse or keyboard it waked my hack up but display were still black.
If i wake with power button, everything works. So it is possible that is your only problem that you just tried to wake up with usb devices?!

I hope there is solution for this Board and Ivy Bridge CPU´s.

Yes, the system goes completely down, The only thing running is my Corsair H50 water pump because its hooked up directly to my PSU and the NIC flashes but that is normal.

All my fans, HDD, SSD, GPU, monitor, are definitely sleeping (completely down).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back