Contribute
Register

Asus Maximus VIII Formula Intel Z170 AUDIO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my friend actually i am not using any Graphic card beside the intel chipset waiting to but a 1080 Custom hope Nvidia or Apple make new drivers available :D

Edit : You have a lot of Kext i never used or never heard of can you tell me more about them please :)

Thank you :D
Hi which ones are you asking about the ones in my EFI folder or Extensions folder ?

Hello,

i was talking about your Extension folder, i just did a fresh install today with the latest 10.11.5 installation work with non problem beside that the ethernet port wont work with clover or with multibeast installation i had to install it to extension folder to have it to work, my BCM943602CS did not work at all dont know why its suppose to be native, am having another issue with sound even with your config.plist can you help me througt this complication with my BCM943602CS please ?

Regards

Last edited:
Hello,

i was talking about your Extension folder, i just did a fresh install today with the latest 10.11.5 installation work with non problem beside that the ethernet port wont work with clover or with multibeast installation i had to install it to extension folder to have it to work, my BCM943602CS did not work at all dont know why its suppose to be native, am having another issue with sound even with your config.plist can you help me througt this complication with my BCM943602CS please ?

Regards

Hi make sure you have the latest bios installed that might help with your ethernet and Broadcom BCM943602CS as well in MultiBeast make sure you use IntelMausiEthernet v2.1.0d0 .
For the sound inclose run pikeralphaALC-110.command it will

1. patch kernel cache

2. native AppleHDA.kext (signed)

3. installs AppleHDAxxx.kext (ex., L/E/AppleHDA892.kext)

4. Not supported: ALC269 and ALC 283

5. Clover only

1. Double Click Downloads/audio_. . .ALC-110.command

3. Enter Password

4. Answer questions (yes to all)

5. Restart

your audio will now work :) let me know how it go

PS sorry for the late reply

Attachments

• 3 audio_pikeralphaALC-110.command.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
My audio is working but not with HDMI or DP i tried serval toleda patch but had no chance :(

I manage to get ethernet working buy installing the kext to extension folder so the only issue is getting the audio trought the HDMI ou DP output :)

My audio is working but not with HDMI or DP i tried serval toleda patch but had no chance :(

I manage to get ethernet working buy installing the kext to extension folder so the only issue is getting the audio trought the HDMI ou DP output :)
Hi the HDMI is a bit harder to get working please read page 3 in the pdf i inclose i don't use audio via the HDMI so i have not tried it my self but let me know how you get on

Attachments

• El Capitan: Realtek ALC AppleHDA Audio - AppleHDA - .pdf
    548.9 KB · Views: 1,431
hello i'm having problem same as yours when trying to patch there's an error

Error: no IOReg/HDEF; BIOS/audio/disabled or ACPI Problem :(

Hi the HDMI is a bit harder to get working please read page 3 in the pdf i inclose i don't use audio via the HDMI so i have not tried it my self but let me know how you get on

Search HDMI 1.0 audio on here , install that kext with a kext install helper. Then reboot. Select HDMI audio from sound settings.

Thank you i have now managed to fix my Audio problem with (( audio_CloverALC/audio_pikeralphaALC-110.command.zip )) website link: https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_pikeralphaALC-110.command.zip
i run the script and all working 100%

Realtek ALC AppleHDA Script

WHAT IT THOSE --> audio_pikeralphaALC-110.command.zip
1:patch kernel cache
2:native AppleHDA.kext (signed)
3:installs AppleHDAxxx.kext (ex., L/E/AppleHDA892.kext)
4:Not supported: ALC269 and ALC 283
5:Clover only

WHAT TO DO
1:double Click Downloads/audio_. . .ALC-110.command
2:Enter Password
3:Answer questions (y/n)
4:Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back