Contribute
Register

Asus K55VJ, NVIDIA Card won't disable

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is something you want to be certain of. MacBookAir is more appropriate for 'U' suffixed CPUs.

Hi

I have a issue, I changed my SMBios to the MacBookPro9,2, restarted, generate the SSDT, restart and then get hung on VM Swap System?

The only way back onto the system is a format.

Any idea's?

Cheers

Hi

I am now getting stuck at Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused.

When ever I add the SSDT again I can't boot.

Hi

I am now getting stuck at Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused.

You can't be getting stuck there. That message appears even on Macs. Post quality photo of entire screen.

Post the contents of your /Extra folder, less Themes...

Here's my extra folder, I've manage to boot with -f. I'll post picture in the morning (If you do't find a problem in the Extra folder)

Thankyou

View attachment 98681

Why /Extra/Extensions? You should have nothing there... All kexts that you plan to use should be installed to /S/L/E.

Why /Extra/Extensions? You should have nothing there... All kexts that you plan to use should be installed to /S/L/E.

I just copied the extra folder from the installer.

This is what I get if I don't boot with -f

DSC_1506.jpg

I've had to duck out for about a hour but before I left I completely removed the dsdt from the extra folder and received the same error?

I'm not sure what you've done to cause your latest predicament. You might have to start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back