Contribute
Register

Asus K55VJ, NVIDIA Card won't disable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that Chameleon's InjectIntel-ig is similar to Chimera's IGPlatformID except InjectIntel-ig is byte reversed. All of the details matter when playing this game.

I don't think my laptop will allow this, after I install OSX onto a ACHI drive the drive no longer shows in the BIOS. :(

I don't think my laptop will allow this, after I install OSX onto a ACHI drive the drive no longer shows in the BIOS. :(

Many ASUS machines don't like to boot legacy to GPT partitioned drives. Sometimes you can install the bootloader to the EFI partition, but lately this isn't working out...

You could use Clover UEFI instead...

Many ASUS machines don't like to boot legacy to GPT partitioned drives. Sometimes you can install the bootloader to the EFI partition, but lately this isn't working out...

You could use Clover UEFI instead...
Please call me stupid but even if I install clover how does that make it show in the BIOS? I don't mind getting a SanDisk Mini USB to use as a boot drive but I can't boot without -x?

DSC_1499.jpg

Please call me stupid but even if I install clover how does that make it show in the BIOS? I don't mind getting a SanDisk Mini USB to use as a boot drive but I can't boot without -x?

View attachment 98274

Clover can use UEFI.

Did you use flags to set ig-platform-id?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back