Contribute
Register

Asus G75VW-RS72 Mountain Lion Compatibility ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime H270-PLUS
CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everybody:

I'm kind of stuck here... I have done a good deal of Hackintosh installs but for the life of me I can't find anything on if my Asus G75VW-RS72 laptop is compatible will 10.8 Mountain Lion... :confused: If i could get a hand here it would be appreciated Thanks :D.

Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz) Processor, 8GB DDR3 memory, Nvidia GTX 670M 3G GDDR5, 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive, Bluetooth 4.0, 4x USB3.0

Yes that is my exact system and I am running 10.8.2 everything works i.e sound, graphics, drives, power management. Only issue is having to boot from installation USB I am unable to install chimera on the hard drive. If you ever manage this let me know. Cheers

Hello Everybody:

I'm kind of stuck here... I have done a good deal of Hackintosh installs but for the life of me I can't find anything on if my Asus G75VW-RS72 laptop is compatible will 10.8 Mountain Lion... :confused: If i could get a hand here it would be appreciated Thanks :D.

Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz) Processor, 8GB DDR3 memory, Nvidia GTX 670M 3G GDDR5, 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive, Bluetooth 4.0, 4x USB3.0

Does it have only nvidia or also HD4000?

I recommend Mavericks.

Hi Anseq,

I have a Samsung Series 7 gamer, and the specs are almost identical to your Asus G75.
The only difference is the the GPU (670v675) and the motherboard (HM77vHM76).

Do you think it it would work on my system?

Also I wanted to ask if the laptops wifi was working, and was there any workarounds you had to go through for anything?

Is your system dualbooting windows and mac? And if so, can both systems be on the same drive?

Sorry for the hassle, and thanks in advance :D

Hi Anseq,

I have a Samsung Series 7 gamer, and the specs are almost identical to your Asus G75.
The only difference is the the GPU (670v675) and the motherboard (HM77vHM76).

Do you think it it would work on my system?

Also I wanted to ask if the laptops wifi was working, and was there any workarounds you had to go through for anything?

Is your system dualbooting windows and mac? And if so, can both systems be on the same drive?

Sorry for the hassle, and thanks in advance :D

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Thanks for your reply RehabMan,

I have updated my profile with the information you asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back