Contribute
Register

ASUS BIOS 0806 - xHCI Handoff Option Missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H270M -PLUS
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there, Guys. Kia Ora from New Zealand.

Working on my first build but am yet to reach the install screen.

I'm using an ASUS H270M-PLUS mATX board, which I've upgraded the BIOS to the latest version, which is 0806. However, the xHCI Handoff option is now missing from the Advanced --> USB Configuration menu. (See attached image)

I've looked through every BIOS option and am unable to locate xHCI Handoff. By all accounts, having this option enabled is of key importance to the success of my build and I strongly suspect it is the source of my difficulties to date.

Any assistance gratefully
IMG_5217.JPG
appreciated.

Cheers!
RP

Im using a Asus Z270G bios 0906 and i have it under USB Configuration. Are you able to see 'extreme tweaking' in your options?

Last edited:
Hi there, Guys. Kia Ora from New Zealand.

Working on my first build but am yet to reach the install screen.

I'm using an ASUS H270M-PLUS mATX board, which I've upgraded the BIOS to the latest version, which is 0806. However, the xHCI Handoff option is now missing from the Advanced --> USB Configuration menu. (See attached image)

I've looked through every BIOS option and am unable to locate xHCI Handoff. By all accounts, having this option enabled is of key importance to the success of my build and I strongly suspect it is the source of my difficulties to date.

Any assistance gratefullyView attachment 288477 appreciated.

Cheers!
RP
I am using asus z170I pro gaming, after upgrade bios to v3406, I found xHCI Handoff option missing too.
IMG_6380.JPG

@SeriousTyro, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Mine's an Asus Prime Z370-P. I can't find xHCI Handoff either. Any ideas?

I have encountered the same problem after updating the newest BIOS on my Asus Z170 Pro board. I wasn't able to get to the desk after booting. It took me an hour or so to define the problem which was missing xHCI Handoff in the USB section of the BIOS. I had to downgrade to the last BIOS which allowed to turn on the option. Luckily my board allows to roll back on the BIOS withe the BIOS flashing utility.

Disabling USB Keyboard and Mouse Simulator works for me.

171208122624.jpg

Hello i try to boot Sierra on my pc i rached on clover then i select boot from Usb , every time i boot i stuck on apple logo and using verbose mode it is showing
I uploaded pic please fix this help me
Spec
Motherboard = Asus b250g
Processor = i5 7500
Graphic Card = GTX 1060 6gb
Ram = ddr4 corsair 8gb

Attachments

• IMG_20171216_214404.jpg
    IMG_20171216_214404.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,594
Status
Not open for further replies.