Contribute
Register

ASUS BIOS 0806 - xHCI Handoff Option Missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Savaticus, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
If your system hangs during boot at gIOScreenLockState then you have a graphics issue.

@Savaticus, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.

If your system hangs during boot at gIOScreenLockState then you have a graphics issue.
Thanks, updated. I had the same thing happen with both the video card and the onboard video.

Missing also z370-f gaming

Im using a Asus Z270G bios 0906 and i have it under USB Configuration. Are you able to see 'extreme tweaking' in your options?

I had the same problem with no XHCI Handoff and could not boot from USB Drive, would just hang at the apple icon, changed the Front USB ports to PCIe_x1_2&4 under Advanced\onboard device configuration. It then Booted from USB.
also had USB Keyboard and Mouse Simulator disabled. Don't know if that helped but it did not work on its own.

I have encountered the same problem after updating the newest BIOS on my Asus Z170 Pro board. I wasn't able to get to the desk after booting. It took me an hour or so to define the problem which was missing xHCI Handoff in the USB section of the BIOS. I had to downgrade to the last BIOS which allowed to turn on the option. Luckily my board allows to roll back on the BIOS withe the BIOS flashing utility.

Hi Wiowoj
I am having the same problem and tried to roll back my bios version but have no success. Can you explain to me how this is done?

In my BIOS, I don't have the hand-off option, nor the USB keyboard and mouse simulator option. Does anyone know what I have to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back