Contribute
Register

ASUS B560M Plus wifi: Can't get IGPU to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ghoulchase start you own thread, no one has any idea what you are using to boot your system, and tacking an unrelated post to an existing thread is the height of bad manners.

Hi,

I am trying to build a new hackintosh (Big Sur 11.2.3) with the following specs

• Motherboard: ASUS B560M Plus Wifi
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-10700
  • Nvidia 1660 Super (Disabled with whatevergreen)

I was able to successfully install Mac OS using the vesa boot flag. However, I am unable to get past black screen when trying to get graphics accelerations.

Tried the following platform id: 07009B3E and 00009B3E per recommendations from the OpenCore guide. I've tried a lot of various BusID patching with Hackintosh :

Index 1 (switching to DP), bus id tried: 5, 2 ,4 6
Index 2 (switching to HDMI), bus is tried: 4, 1,2 5

Couldn't get any port working between HDMI or DP.

Has anyone a clue? I attached my EFI.
Hi, Did you fix it, that problem ? because I have the same Motherboad and the same problem. Some one to help me please :(

Hi, Did you fix it, that problem ? because I have the same Motherboad and the same problem. Some one to help me please :(
See the post on the page before, the iGPU is not supported. #3

If you are using a i9-10900K or i7-10700K you can use my guide here to enable IGPU graphics as 500 series boards are technically identical to the 400 series ones. The difference lies in how you spoof both the CPU and the GPU.

> https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-aorus-xtreme-core-i5-10500-i9-10900k.317244/

To boot the Comet Lake CPU and IGPU successfully, the device-ids used must match the architecture used along with the correctly supported OS. So to give an example, CML support began with Catalina 10.15.3. - which means it doesn't need CPUID or IGPU spoofing from 10.15.3 onwards. However if you were to boot High Sierra or Mojave then it would require CPUID and IGPU spoofing to Coffee Lake based ids. Rocket Lake chips are a bit harder to spoof as they don't have a supported Intel IGPU but can be spoofed to Comet Lake CPUID along with a supported GPU card like AMD Radeon/Vega so can run anything from Catalina 10.15.3 onwards. I've not ever tested High Sierra with a Rocket Lake setup however so I don't know if it can run HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back