Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I patched the bios thanks to samisnake and deleted NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and all that jazz.

Using an i3-3225 and HD 4000 Graphis, 8GB RAM, and a 120GB SSD if that matters any. Used EasyBeast, no DSDT, I was told I didn't need one for z77, and everything else works flawlessly.

It powers down, everything stops after a few seconds, then just powers back up, except the screen doesn't resume.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, I don't have an extra drive until I can find a second SATA cable to transfer everything I backed up to this second drive back to my SSD. Also, I don't think this board is in the User Builds, no results from search.

I'm About 99.9% sure I used the correct Multibeast Settings.

Easy Beast, No-DSDT Realtek ALC 892 Audio and 8111E LAN, and Mac Mini definition fo HD Graphics and that's it. Fresh instal as of about two days ago.

Hi!
I've just ordered the same parts as yours (Asrock Z77M and Intel Core i3-3225),
did you make any progress in getting the sleep function to work?

Cheers

I patched the bios thanks to samisnake and deleted NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and all that jazz.

Using an i3-3225 and HD 4000 Graphis, 8GB RAM, and a 120GB SSD if that matters any. Used EasyBeast, no DSDT, I was told I didn't need one for z77, and everything else works flawlessly.

It powers down, everything stops after a few seconds, then just powers back up, except the screen doesn't resume.

Thanks in advance.

edgeonaboat

You may want to see if another user - who posted in the Forum Post and has the same mother board can share some info on his bios settings

I think this is the result of the settings in the BIOS on how the system handles an power shut down ( I think it should be set to OFF)

There are different settings in the BIOS for these functions, Check your manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back