Contribute
Register

AsRock Z75 Pro 3 DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the instructions by http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asrock/z77/ i must to patch the bios, and i know that the 2 archives (the original and the archive to patch). I tried to patch this but and i couldn't do!
Didn't you?

i wrote about it in insanellymac forum and they tell me that the bios which have downloades was patched but i don't understand where is a faulty because my bios is different than yours. My bios has Power saving mode-Enable, Deep render Standby-Enable, intel smart connect-Enable and CSM-Enable that don't have yours. Any idea?
it do the same, the pc reboot automatically when is charging the installation. Thanks

2k is it possible to send me a copy that your modified bios?

Thanks for the video, great job!, but it's the same bios that i have. I don't know what happens but it dosen't work when i try to install.

I have this same MOBO and I was wondering if you were ever able to get everything to work properly?

I have this same MOBO and I was wondering if you were ever able to get everything to work properly?

I ended up selling the desktop to buy a macbook pro, so this is as far as I got. I am sorry that I can't help you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back