Register

ASRock Z690 Steel Legend + 13900KF / 12900K + 6600XT

Thanks for the post!

@bootmacos

What about C-States? is it working?

Thanks for the post!

@bootmacos

What about C-States? is it working?
In BIOS setting, all the C-state are set to default: "CPU C states Support" is enabled, and C6 and C7 states are set to Auto. As for the sleep behavior, CPU fan and case fans are stopped while sleep.

@bootmacos

Do you have a updated version of your EFI folder which works with all cores P+E & HT

THX

@bootmacos

Do you have a updated version of your EFI folder which works with all cores P+E & HT
I have updated the EFI attached to #1. It uses OC078 and supports all cores & HTs.

By updating to Monterey 12.2.1, I found that no instant-wake happens without trickily mapping type-A USB connectors with "Internal". Updated post #1.

This 12.2.1 update fixes Bluetooth problems in Intel machines when sleep.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/asrock-z690-steel-legend-12900k-6600xt.317456

I have close to this same set up but i cant seem to get this EFI to work..

MB- ASrock Steele Legend Wifi 6e Z690
CPU- Intel Core-i5 12600K
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16gb (8gb x 2)
Storage- Adata Swordfish M.2 SSD 256gb +
PNY M.2 SSD 256gb
GPU - Asus ROG Strix 1660 Super (as well as the onboard UHD Intel Graphics)

Which method would you go about making a bootable install USB from windows for this open core set up. I have follows other tutorials and placed this EFI folder in place of it and cant even get the Mac OS to pull up in open core. I am aware that Nvidia is no longer supported by Mac Operating systems unless it is the Older Keplar series cards which natively support metal graphics. I should be able to get this process a step further tho even with out the proper graphics card i should be able to get it to attempt to boot but i cant even get it to that stage on this motherboard and processor. Can you help point me in the right direction or tell me what i should do to make a Monterey install medium using Windows and if there is a way to set up my config or DSDT to allow my 1660 Super GPU to boot MAC?

I have close to this same set up but i cant seem to get this EFI to work..

MB- ASrock Steele Legend Wifi 6e Z690
CPU- Intel Core-i5 12600K
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16gb (8gb x 2)
Storage- Adata Swordfish M.2 SSD 256gb +
PNY M.2 SSD 256gb
GPU - Asus ROG Strix 1660 Super (as well as the onboard UHD Intel Graphics)

Which method would you go about making a bootable install USB from windows for this open core set up. I have follows other tutorials and placed this EFI folder in place of it and cant even get the Mac OS to pull up in open core. I am aware that Nvidia is no longer supported by Mac Operating systems unless it is the Older Keplar series cards which natively support metal graphics. I should be able to get this process a step further tho even with out the proper graphics card i should be able to get it to attempt to boot but i cant even get it to that stage on this motherboard and processor. Can you help point me in the right direction or tell me what i should do to make a Monterey install medium using Windows and if there is a way to set up my config or DSDT to allow my 1660 Super GPU to boot MAC?
remove your nvidia card from your machine and replace with supported AMD

if there is a way to set up my config or DSDT to allow my 1660 Super GPU to boot MAC?

Back