Contribute
Register

ASRock H97M (not pro) / i5-4570 - Installer Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try with the below combinations,

"dart=0 PCIRootUID=0 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v -no-zp"

"dart=0 PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x3000 IGPEnabler=Yes -f -v -no-zp"

Note:- Use only DVI-DVI or HDMI-HDMI cable for monitor.

I tried both with my VGA monitor and no luck. I tried the first one with the HDMI cable and the new HD monitor and sure enough that's all it needed

Now I am just struggling with the drivers.

When I first got the computer up the internet was working but there was no Audio. So I added the Driver for my audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) with the MultiBeast Post-Installation Utility and besides that just the "Easy Beast" option since everything else seemed to be working. I restarted the computer and now the Ethernet isnt working and as far as I can tell neither is the audio. I tried adding my Ethernet Driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR8171) and still nothing. Is there anything I need to add/am doing wrong?

AUDIO:
20150731_130313.jpg
NETWORK:
20150731_130235.jpg

I tried both with my VGA monitor and no luck. I tried the first one with the HDMI cable and the new HD monitor and sure enough that's all it needed

On my first post itself i had mentioned that to avoid VGA connections. Then why you are again and again trying with VGA connection.

VGA not supported on Yosemite,especially Intel VGA.

Now I am just struggling with the drivers.

When I first got the computer up the internet was working but there was no Audio. So I added the Driver for my audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) with the MultiBeast Post-Installation Utility and besides that just the "Easy Beast" option since everything else seemed to be working.

EasyBeast is not a good choice for your hardware configuration.

Official guide for enabling onboard audio : http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143757-audio-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html

Note:- The guide contains multiple methods even for different boot loaders,so read guide carefully.

I restarted the computer and now the Ethernet isnt working and as far as I can tell neither is the audio. I tried adding my Ethernet Driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR8171) and still nothing. Is there anything I need to add/am doing wrong?

Previously you have booted from USB and the USB may contained the kext for your Ethernet adapter. Now you are booting from HDD so you have to install the right kext for getting it enabled.

First identify which ethernet adapter you have in your mother board with DPCIManager (Check under PCIList tab)

DPCIManager : http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpcimanager/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back