Contribute
Register

ASRock Deskmini 110 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I selected que LAN that was at the bottom I think. And checked the Intel 530 injection also. After modifying the plist everything worked.
I did lose sound after a couple of reboots. Can't really tell when because I'm using USB speakers that work regardless of the soundcard. I'm trying to get it back but can't (I want to connect a mic)

@mopidicks is your sound working? The sound card appears in System Report but it doesn't appear in the System Preferences

I have LAN working, fixed the HD530 glitch and fixed an issue that was stopping me logging into the mac app store (ethernet was not on en0).

I still haven't got the audio working, hoping to sort that soon! No idea what I am doing there

has anyone managed to get the 'sleep' work ?
When I put my deskmini110 into sleep it takes some time and then the system restarts, without shutting down the OS properly.

Besides that everything seems to work now.. sound, graphics (with glitch fix from above)..

Nice job, this let me want to buy one deskmini 110 to have a try.

has anyone managed to get the 'sleep' work ?
When I put my deskmini110 into sleep it takes some time and then the system restarts, without shutting down the OS properly.

Besides that everything seems to work now.. sound, graphics (with glitch fix from above)..

Same here with sleep. How did you get audio working and and is it HDMI or through audio jack?
System report shows Intel High Def Audio but not showing up in System Preferences/Sound.
I'd appreciate any help, Thanks.

The Audio, I followed this post from mopidicks: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/asrock-deskmini-110-issues.200939/page-3#post-1348264 and was able to use the audio jack. Adding the driver two times made it work or I was just lucky. Can't say :)
But I also have no HDMI audio output. But I must admit that I am using an usb audio device for the sound anyways because I had also problems before and that is the easiest way to get audio work.

MultiBeast Configuration - 2016-11-29 05:40:15
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC283 (BRIX Pro and NUC only)
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > 100 Series Audio
Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0
Bootloaders > Clover v2.3k r3766 UEFI Boot Mode
Drivers > Graphics > Intel HD 530

The Audio, I followed this post from mopidicks: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/asrock-deskmini-110-issues.200939/page-3#post-1348264 and was able to use the audio jack. Adding the driver two times made it work or I was just lucky. Can't say :)
But I also have no HDMI audio output. But I must admit that I am using an usb audio device for the sound anyways because I had also problems before and that is the easiest way to get audio work.

MultiBeast Configuration - 2016-11-29 05:40:15
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC283 (BRIX Pro and NUC only)
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > 100 Series Audio
Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0
Bootloaders > Clover v2.3k r3766 UEFI Boot Mode
Drivers > Graphics > Intel HD 530
lagomorphec,
Thanks for replying so quickly!
I tried installing twice but no luck so I'm using a IOGear GBU521 BT dongle for audio for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back