Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

I've been building my second hackintosh today inside a G3 iMac case. The build goes well but I can't install Mavericks.
I've booted using -v -x -f GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No ncpi=0x3000 IGPEnabler=Yes/No dart=0 and combinations of the above.

The boot always hangs at **** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I've checked my bios settings and I've set the internal graphics as primary. I've also disabled virtualization and enabled AHCI.
I've tried VGA and DVI. And no none of all this seems to work.

Specs:
Asrock B75M with patched bios
Intel i3-2125

I'm out of ideas and considering buying a Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H to replace the Asrock. Does anyone have any ideas I could try?

Fixed it. Boot from USB using -s

When you see the prompt "root:":

Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../Extensions

Reboot and use -v flag.

It will get you to the installer

hi im using Asrock Z87 Extreme4 bios 3.0 and my system was stuck after the 1st instal then after reboot this error IOBluetoothHCIController] [SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!
i tried what you post but after but it gives me SYSTEm uptime in nanoseconds error

this flag help me to install the 1st part -v PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No maxmem=4096
computer specs:
cpu: intel i7 4770k
mobo: asrock z87 extreme4
memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM
videocard: nvidia gtx 660ti -pulled out

please help what should i do next?!

photo (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back