Contribute
Register

Artifacts after hibernate and no working acpibacklight.kext (Intel HD4600)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
OS X 10.11
CPU
Intel core i7 4700MQ
Graphics
Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone! i have 2 problems with my laptop Clevo W350STQ (in my country (russia) it's DNS 0170728)
The first one is - after wake up from hibernate (with help of clover of course) i have this
(pic1) IMG_5984.jpg
Mouse is working everything is working but with this big artifact! of course i cannot continue working
What can i do with this??? How to solve it?

The second problem is - acpibacklight.kext. It is not working. I patched my SSDT (where my IGPU is) with Rehabman patch but no luck at all. in settings of monitor nothing and kext not loading.

I attach my Ioreg, dsdt, ssdt and config. i use Fakeid.kext and fakeid_4600.kext to start my HD4600. RehabMan please help me or someone else:rolleyes:
My system 10.10.3

Attachments

• for tonymacx86.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 156
Hello everyone! i have 2 problems with my laptop Clevo W350STQ (in my country (russia) it's DNS 0170728)
The first one is - after wake up from hibernate (with help of clover of course) i have this
(pic1)View attachment 141674
Mouse is working everything is working but with this big artifact! of course i cannot continue working
What can i do with this??? How to solve it?

The second problem is - acpibacklight.kext. It is not working. I patched my SSDT (where my IGPU is) with Rehabman patch but no luck at all. in settings of monitor nothing and kext not loading.

I attach my Ioreg, dsdt, ssdt and config. i use Fakeid.kext and fakeid_4600.kext to start my HD4600. RehabMan please help me or someone else:rolleyes:
My system 10.10.3

You must use config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=true if you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.

It is in the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

i found my errors in patches. Acpibacklight is now working. But I still have artifacts after artifacts after hibernate. What can I do with them??

in attach is now what i have in ssdt dsdt and configView attachment 141749

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at Clover GUI prior to collecting EFI/Clover).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back