Contribute
Register

Are You Still on Snow Leopard? Why or Why Not?

Are You Still on Snow Leopard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm on Lion but considering moving back to SL or even switching to Linux or Windows 8. I really hate the iOS-like features and behaviour.

SoundSquare said:
i'm on Lion but considering moving back to SL or even switching to Linux or Windows 8. I really hate the iOS-like features and behaviour.
:eek: :eek: :eek: And you're going to migrate to WIN 8 ?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: You're sooooooo gonna get back to Lion,TRUST ME! Don't get me wrong, i'm a Windows user too (mainly for gaming),but i "upgraded back" to Win 7!
Win 8 tries to be like Lion (mobile OS integration), but it fails so bad!

I'm on Lion on my newer i7 rig.

I am sort of "stuck" on SL on my Socket 775 - GA-P35-DS3L (rev. 2.0) because I haven't found a good lion guide.

Lion for the latest Xcode, HD3000 better support, and for the rest I don't care that much.
But having the fancy last apple OS on a PC is sort of cool :p

Already told you !At the moent Snow leopard is the best OS for a professional Digital Audio Workstation (i think maybe also the best for a graphic workstation) ! About audio,for example, snow give you the best compatibility on audio plugins.

I'm running "Snow Leopard", because I have to configure anything, not update/built anymore

I have two partitions, one with SL and another with Lion. I'm still using SL because XCode 4 sucks if you're not using it to code for iOS, which is my case, and you can't install XCode 3 on Lion. But, when I'm not coding, I use Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back