3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey Guys!

I tried to install Yosemite on my PC (first time worked perfectly), and then came this Error Loop (no Text):
DSC_0134.jpg

My Boot Flags: npci=x2000 -x cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No PCIRootUID=0 IPGEnabler=Yes

I know my system is not the newest, but it worked the first time (have to reinstall it because i wanted to install windows back), don't tell me my system isn't supported, i know that... :mrgreen:

anyone know why this error is? Or have i used incorrect boot flags?

Thanks for answers, Phantom

Hey Guys!

I tried to install Yosemite on my PC (first time worked perfectly), and then came this Error Loop (no Text):
View attachment 135933

My Boot Flags: npci=x2000 -x cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No PCIRootUID=0 IPGEnabler=Yes

I know my system is not the newest, but it worked the first time (have to reinstall it because i wanted to install windows back), don't tell me my system isn't supported, i know that... :mrgreen:

anyone know why this error is? Or have i used incorrect boot flags?

Thanks for answers, Phantom

Include flag -v and check where it is getting stuck.

Is the profile updated with hardware details where you are now trying to install Yosemite??

Ok, so I googled for this Error and changed my BIOS Settings from DOS System into Other System

. Mac Installer started but it freezes on the language option screen. I tried to boot without -v and worked perfectly :thumbup::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks for your help!! :thumbup:

I will message you if I need more help :DD

Thannnkkkssss :D:D
Phantom
Foto am 02.05.15 um 11.44 #2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back