CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Seems like every thread featuring an Apple OS update brings out the Nvidia issue. I have moved on. I like the OS, I like some of the features in Mojave and spent some money on keeping my rig up to date. Yea, I put a decent Nvidia card in the junk box and may stick it in a build for my kid. No big deal. I think it will get solved in the future, but no need to waste years of my life angry about my card not working vs getting one that works well. Also by the time new drivers are out, these cards that folks are clinging too will be a few generations back.

I am looking forward to 10.15 and will keep staying current. The sidecar feature alone has me sold.

Motherboard
Aorus x299 Gaming 7 Pro
CPU
i9-9980XE
Graphics
RTX 2080 TI
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
yes but the problem is not money, i mean i’m not rich, but i can easily buy a 580, others who wants to save money can buy an use card on ebay, i can’t buy a amd as a temporary replacement because i don’t like amd, also many users multiboot or use windows, with a nvidia kepler card you can use FCP and have acceleration on mac os but with a amd card you don’t have cuda support on windows because amd doesn’t work with cuda, you need a nvidia card for that, in the past, we had cuda support in both mac os 10.13 high sierra and windows 10, some people need cuda support in at least on of those 2 systems, the ones that don’t need cuda can easily switch to amd but the ones that need cuda can’t switch to amd

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
is it Haswell still support on Cat alina?
Yes, Ivy Bridge is too, That means all 2012 or newer iMac and Mac mini sysdefs are still good with Catalina.