Contribute
Register

Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 'Golden Master' GM Candidate to Beta Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nvidia web driver works flawlessly for me. I am using the latest beta driver released for El Capitan (version number is 346.03.1b07).

The nvidia web driver works flawlessly for me. I am using the latest beta driver released for El Capitan (version number is 346.03.1b07).

I have that driver, waiting to be installed, maybe Ill give it a go! :thumbup:

You Rock. Fixed my issue as well and I am updating now. Thanks for the great collaboration and help.

I am trying to update my Yosemite installation to 10.11 (I initially used unibeast but I can successfully boot with Yosemite with Clover USB). However I can't reach the installation.. It gets stuck on a white screen a with spinning wheel..

My Setup
Gigabyte z77x-d3h
EVGA 760
i5

Here is what I tried so far:

config.plist Standard (from the El Capitan installation sticky)
config.plist Nvidia (from the sticky)
tried to use both UEFI and Legacy methods

Nothing works :crazy:

Any ideas on what else I should try? I googled plus searched on the forum for almost a day now! :shifty:

Is there any way Clover can inject that kext automatically? The reason I ask is, after every update I have to reinstall, and that gets old.

From what I understand the command alters/patches the AppleHDA.kext, which is replaced during each upgrade/install.

I don't believe its possible bc it is an patched apple kext, that would need to be injected into S/L/E :think:. I would think if it could be done, toleda would have told us that in his instructions..

Ive made too many mistakes about this subject today :oops:. I think I'll shut up about it

I am having sleep issues since upgrading from 10.10 to 10.11. Previously on 10.10, I had no issues with power napping and waking and such, but now I cannot let the computer sleep, or it will restart the computer as if there was a power failure. Also, when I restart or shut down, when I turn the computer back on OS X tells me the computer shutdown due to a power failure. I turned the BIOS option to restart immediately upon power failure and, sure enough, the computer turned right back on when I shut it down...

Any suggestions? Did I miss a kext or flag somewhere? I don't know where to begin.

I am trying to update my Yosemite installation to 10.11 (I initially used unibeast but I can successfully boot with Yosemite with Clover USB). However I can't reach the installation.. It gets stuck on a white screen a with spinning wheel..

My Setup
Gigabyte z77x-d3h
EVGA 760
i5

Here is what I tried so far:

config.plist Standard (from the El Capitan installation sticky)
config.plist Nvidia (from the sticky)
tried to use both UEFI and Legacy methods

Nothing works :crazy:

Any ideas on what else I should try? I googled plus searched on the forum for almost a day now! :shifty:

10.11 is not supported by UniBeast, you must use Clover.

Boot in verbose, and look at where it is hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back