Not open for further replies.
My Life right now

Attachments

• IMG_8457 copy.jpg
    IMG_8457 copy.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 16
I just did all of that all over again and still freezing up on the AORUS logo

I can still get to BIOS but nothing more

Do you know how to Clear CMOS on your MoBo either shunting the 2 Clear CMOS Pins with a flathead screw driver touch for about 20-30 seconds and off [ONLY after Disconnecting the Power Cable from the Back > Power Supply Unit Power Socket] or Removing CMOS coin Battery for 20 -30 seconds and Reinserting under Power Cable Off condition.

That is to clear CMOS memory of any corrupted config affecting your BIOS from booting the macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer Flash disk as first boot device in Boot Options Priorities.

My Life right now

Only other thing I can think of for a Splash Screen Freeze on reboot EVEN AFTER CLEAR CMOS is connection of a Bad Hard drive (damaged non- working) to the SATA port.

If you are unsure about the health of a Hard disk , disconnect that HDD first and reboot.

No go, I don't know if it has anything to do with my clover file now. I didn't have this problem until I changes the settings in the clover file

No go, I don't know if it has anything to do with my clover file now. I didn't have this problem until I changes the settings in the clover file
  • Disconnect The Flash disk and boot ,
    • you should get a Non-system disk Error meaning you have no disk with any Operating System on it.

• Changing CLOVER does not affect the BIOS.
  • Changing BIOS can affect the disk that boots using CLOVER.

But now clover wont even come up on boot up like it did before.

Here it is again

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 32
But now clover wont even come up on boot up like it did before.
If you boot the System without the USB Installer disk containing CLOVER what does your Monitor screen display?
Just the Gigabyte Splash Screen?
Any verbose Error ?

It boots to splash then to the BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back