CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Hi there, hoping someone can help!

When i try to open the app store it just says "app store cannot be opened because of a problem".

In the report logs it says this...

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Swift/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/App Store.app/Contents/MacOS/App Store
Reason: image not found

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really need a new version of Final Cut Pro to be installed for work and cannot access the update.

Have you configured your system so you can sign in to iCloud and Messages/iMessage and they work?

Have you configured your system so you can sign in to iCloud and Messages/iMessage and they work?
Thanks for getting back to me.

Icloud has always worked in the past however I signed out to see if it would fix things and now it wont let me sign back in. Just says "you cannot sign in at this time".

I managed to install the securiy update for Mojave that someone said was the issue for the app store, this has made slight progress in that the app store now tried to opens and then quits instantly, better than not opening at all.

error log...

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Illegal instruction: 4
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0x4
Terminating Process: exc handler [35956]

Application Specific Information:
dyld3: launch started
Sandbox registration failed: The code signature is not valid: The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -67030.)

Application Specific Signatures:
Registration error: The code signature is not valid: The operation couldn’t b

This is an old thread regarding gaining access to Messages/iMessage and iCloud etc. It is a good guide on how to fix any issues you have with Apple Services.

It relates to the SMBIOS data, Serial Number, SmUUID, MLB and ROM used by your system. Have a read and see what if anything springs to mind as not being correct on your system. This guide is based on using Clover as your bootloader. If you are using OpenCore the same principles apply, just with slightly different names used in the two bootloader config.plist's.

I would recommend using Corpnewt's GenSMBIOS script if you need to generate a new set of data for your system.

This is an old thread regarding gaining access to Messages/iMessage and iCloud etc. It is a good guide on how to fix any issues you have with Apple Services.

It relates to the SMBIOS data, Serial Number, SmUUID, MLB and ROM used by your system. Have a read and see what if anything springs to mind as not being correct on your system. This guide is based on using Clover as your bootloader. If you are using OpenCore the same principles apply, just with slightly different names used in the two bootloader config.plist's.

I would recommend using Corpnewt's GenSMBIOS script if you need to generate a new set of data for your system.

Ok thanks ill ahve a read through and try and get to the bottom of this! I appreicate your help! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back