Contribute
Register

App Store Error Code "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone still have this problem, try this solution:
I tried almost everything and only this solution worked!

This link is not working. It is reporting as Private Video.

Can you please share the alternative link?

Regards.

hi , and if we don't have ethernet and we only have wifi, then what ? do i have to buy a 15 meter cable to use my ethernet to log into the app store ?

hi , and if we don't have ethernet and we only have wifi, then what ? do i have to buy a 15 meter cable to use my ethernet to log into the app store ?
it works without cable

Is your ethernet connection set at "en0" ?

I fixed this issue in a thread I started a few days ago:

"For those of you who can't login to Appstore, make sure your Ethernet built'in is set à en0 (you can see that in System Information, ioreg and Network utility). If not, then go to Network in System Preferences and delete all your devices, apply, then deleteLibrary/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, go to Network in System Preferences again and add your Ethernet connection FIRST. You're good to go!"

Thanks it works great for me on El Capitan.

Is your ethernet connection set at "en0" ?

I fixed this issue in a thread I started a few days ago:

"For those of you who can't login to Appstore, make sure your Ethernet built'in is set à en0 (you can see that in System Information, ioreg and Network utility). If not, then go to Network in System Preferences and delete all your devices, apply, then deleteLibrary/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, go to Network in System Preferences again and add your Ethernet connection FIRST. You're good to go!"
What if I'm using Wifi? My wifi is set to en0 and I don't have an option for ethernet

What if I'm using Wifi? My wifi is set to en0 and I don't have an option for ethernet

Incorrect. Ethernet should be set to en0 and WIFI should be set to en1.

Incorrect. Ethernet should be set to en0 and WIFI should be set to en1.

Actually, without Ethernet, supported/builtin PCIe WiFi should be en0 (it is adequate for App Store access).
You can't have Ethernet at en0 if you don't have Ethernet...

Actually, without Ethernet, supported/builtin PCIe WiFi should be en0 (it is adequate for App Store access).
You can't have Ethernet at en0 if you don't have Ethernet...

Yeah i know. The GA-Z77X-UD5H has a supported NIC so shouldn't have no problem with correct Ethernet kext.

Yeah i know. The GA-Z77X-UD5H has a supported NIC so shouldn't have no problem with correct Ethernet kext.

EFHack wrote "I don't have an option for ethernet".
Maybe the hardware is broken.

But yes, if you have a supported/built-in Ethernet, it should be at en0, WiFi at en1.

EFHack wrote "I don't have an option for ethernet".
Maybe the hardware is broken.

But yes, if you have a supported/built-in Ethernet, it should be at en0, WiFi at en1.

My bad i missed that. Guess NullEthernet is the only option for him or maybe a add-on Ethernet card which is supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back