Contribute
Register

Anyone could make their HD630 work in Mojave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would I find this? I actually just updated to Clover 4658 from RehabMan and my HD630 Graphics went from 1500~mb of memory down to only 7mb making everything very ugly.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Your specs say you're running with HD-3000 graphics. That's no longer supported under Mojave.
??
I have 4 systems listed in my signature and a 7700k with an HD630 is one of them.

If you're using a mobile web view you cannot see them.

Last edited:
??
I have 4 systems listed in my signature and a 7700k with an HD630 is one of them.

If you're using a mobile web view you cannot see them.
Yes, I was on my phone at work. Now that I'm home using my Hack, I see the other systems. Thanks for clearing that up.

Anyone could make their HD630 work in Mojave? (i7-7700K)
I have a Titan X Pascal w/o acceleration and I wanted to try the 630. I get black screen every time.
In High Sierra the 630 worked with my current configuration. I have -disablegfxfirmware in clover 4674
I got the same problem with you. im laptop with HD630,and black screen after inject ig-platform-id 0x0000591b,other ids would cause kernel panic,i dont know why? did you solve the problem?

Thanks! Interesting. You Inject intel without a platform-ID? Are you using whatevergreen?
And you are using 0x12345678 in FakeID/IntelGFX.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back