Contribute
Register

Any IPS monitor recomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those on a budget, or with limited desk space, the smaller LG IPS224V is excellent as well. Stand is a tad wobbly, but picture quality is superb.

I received my U2312HM monitor looks great, but the bleeding .... and do not know if it's normal or not, I leave a picture, you can tell me if it is normal?

photostream

U2312HM bleed by morta71

I received my U2312HM monitor looks great, but the bleeding .... and do not know if it's normal or not, I leave a picture, you can tell me if it is normal?

You mean the glow coming in from the edges from the backlighting?
Certainly I would not regard this as acceptable in one of my monitors, but as a professional photographer and colour-management consultant I recognise that my standards might be "different" from some people's. :)
I would be talking to the seller about it being "not fit for task". Hopefully a replacement unit will not have the same fault.

I mean certainly the glow coming in from the edges from the backlighting, really do not know if it is right this monitor model (it's my first IPS monitor and fault lake seemed exaggerated), but I guess it must be a fault of this particular unit and there is a widespread defect. Thanks

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back