Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Navi GPU

Anyone tried to boot without agdpmod=pikera flag with new WEG (1.3.5)?

I'm away from my hackintosh for a week, but really curious to know.

Anyone tried to boot without agdpmod=pikera flag with new WEG (1.3.5)?

I'm away from my hackintosh for a week, but really curious to know.

It works without pikera boot arg but I lost my 2nd screen. I will test other display ports.

OK, it works with HDMI only if 2nd monitor is connected to the first DisplayPort. If only the HDMI is connected its black screen. 2nd monitor is black screen. Tested with the other display ports and no go.

Last edited:
It works without pikera boot arg but I lost my 2nd screen. I will test other display ports.

OK, it works with HDMI only if 2nd monitor is connected to the first DisplayPort. If only the HDMI is connected its black screen. 2nd monitor is black screen. Tested with the other display ports and no go.

Not working without agdmod=pikera weg 1.3.5 on Asus Strix 5700 XT.
System crashes with defraged mouse cursor with boot arg enabled pikera.

I try Lilu 1.4.0 and new WEG 1.3.5 with and without bootflag agdmod=pikera, and not work, black screen.
Lilu 1.4.0 and WEG 1.3.4 work perfect.
I only use Displayport

Someone has worked with WEG 1.3.5 ?

Last edited:
I try Lilu 1.4.0 and new WEG 1.3.5 with and without bootflag agdmod=pikera, and not work, black screen.
Lilu 1.4.0 and WEG 1.3.4 work perfect.
I only use Displayport

Someone has worked with WEG 1.3.5 ?

Have you tried all of the outputs individually? I had the same issue until I plugged into the first displayport.

Have you tried all of the outputs individually? I had the same issue until I plugged into the first displayport.

I tried every port even hdmi port still all black.

Back