Contribute
Register

AMD/Nvidia Primary Display with AirPlay Mirroring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I followed the steps (kind of complicated without sentences). I can Airplay from my Mac. I use 5ghz WiFi, but the airplay is really slow and not smooth.

I can airplay YouTube from Safari and works perfect, but not Airplay Mirroring. With my iPhone everything is fine too, I can mirror my screen without troubles.

Is that normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Hackintosh with Intel HD 4000 (no discrete graphics) and Apple TV 3, both connected with Ethernet. Do I have to make any hacks with patches to play my screen from my Hack to Apple TV 3?

Last edited:
Hi Toleda, please tell me, this inscription( feature set macOS GPUFamily 1v3) on the screenshot means that the graphics are properly configured and if there is no it, what does this mean?

Attachments

• 44558088-2C14-4C20-9779-5A93DE5F716A.jpeg
    44558088-2C14-4C20-9779-5A93DE5F716A.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 112
No it means the graphics card does not support Metal (macOS graphics API)
how can I check that the whole graphics (hd630 & gtx650) works correctly for me? I already have a head around!:banghead:

how can I check that the whole graphics (hd630 & gtx650) works correctly
Misunderstood my reply, Your graphics card supports Metal. If Metal is not listed, there is no Metal support.

If you are not using HD630 to drive a display, it will not appear in System Information.
Regarding GTX 650, attach IOReg.

Misunderstood my reply, Your graphics card supports Metal. If Metal is not listed, there is no Metal support.

If you are not using HD630 to drive a display, it will not appear in System Information.
Regarding GTX 650, attach IOReg.

Attachments

• iMac1.ioreg
    26.7 MB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back