Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UDH3
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Hey,

About 1 Month ago my Hack started with about 1 sec. crackling Audio every 3-5 Minutes.

As semiprofessional audio guy i waited for my new scarlett 2i2 audio interface which i thought might solve the Problem. But even worse after 3-5 Minutes the music starts to slow down while getting deeper than crackling until the sound stops completely.

I'm really helpless and tried lots of tips (different sample rate, update driver via multibeast).
I still wonder wether this is the same problem i have had before.

Hopefully you can help me!

System:
GA-Z87X-UD3H
16 Gb ram
256 Gb Ssd (samsung Hackintosh + Win 8)

Thank you,
Corbi

(i'm sorry for my untrained english)

After some more time spending with this problem I had realize that the newer installed drives with the audio interface was the problem.

People who have the on Board sound Problem; it worked for me changing the Output ;)

Thanks anyway,
Corbi

I have an issue that sounds like yours. Suddenly when i play music or a video the sound stops for a few milliseconds. Could you please link to a tutorial, or tell me how you solved it. Thanx in advance :)

Of course:
You probably don't have an external Audiointerface?
If you want to fix those issues with the internal Soundcard:

1. You go to Launchpad type in Audio in the search box.
As result there will appear Audio-Midi-Setup, click it ones there will appear a window and you have to select your current output and try an other Frequenzy like 96,000 kHz

2. You download an older newer Mulitbeast for your system and try if an old driver helps.

You buy an mac os X compatible external USB Soundcard (but this is because of the price just for audio users

I wish you Luck!

I have the same mobo and was getting the audio distortion every now and again.

I changed the frequency as suggested and it appears to have solved the problem.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back