Contribute
Register

after install, Mavericks hangs on missing bluetooth controller - SSD! Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ga-q77m-d2h
CPU
Intel i5 3570
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 660
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys. So in July I created my Hackintosh successfully, and was able to install Mountain Lion with out a hitch!(on the hard disk I am currently using) When mavericks came around, I couldn't wait to check it out, I installed it without any issues. I recently purchased an SSD shown on this website to be "known to be compatible" to use as my new boot drive. So I installed it into my computer, installed mavericks on it (the first version not the most recent updated version of mavericks) and when I went to boot it would hang on the apple logo with the spinning loading thing underneath. So I tried to boot again the the flag -x -v. It seems to be hanging on missing bluetooth controller transport.
IMG_0245.jpg

If I wait long enough one more line will appear saying resetting IOCatalogue. I waited for a while longer to see if anything new would appear, nothing. I have tried all of the most popular answers to this problem on google. I've been researching for hours to no avail. I've disconnected my graphics card, changed BIOS settings, used multiple different types of flags...everything. I can't boot at all whatsoever from my SSD. My regular hard drive still boots just fine. Is there any solution to this?? Please help!! thank you!! :)

I am having same issue...

I was having a similar problem...my solution was to remove the bluetooth adapter and after install running Multibeast and ensure that you have the USB 3.0 kext loaded. For some reason the older motherboards don't like them under Mavericks and I don't think they rate match natively.

My system is in my sig...mine is running like butter now.

Yes, the same thing happened to me, but I fixed it by disabling "VT-d" in the BIOS. Also make sure that you have the "AHCI" option instead of "IDE" or "RAID". At the same time, I turned on Intel Virtualization Technology but I'm not sure if that is the solution.

I tried all of those unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back