Contribute
Register

Adobe Premiere CC Enable CUDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seen working any more on Premiere Pro CC 2014 & After Effects CC 2014, at least for me.
I've got the GeForce GTX 660 with the latest Cuda Web Drivers running on 10.9.3 and I can't run CUDA acceleration.
In the last version of premiere pro cc everything goes right.

Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 23.02.15.png

Anyone with the same problem?

Have you updated your CUDA in System Preferences. I had a similar problem but after I updated my CUDA in System Preferences, everything is working as before.

Does it works with 10.9.5?
Actually I have native driver and I don't know if I have to install cuda driver.
I'll use adobe premiere and after effects and my video card is gtx 760

Doesn't seem to work with CC 2014 :confused:

Do you have the solution please ? :idea:

/Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC.app/Contents/GPUSniffer.app/Contents/MacOS/GPUSniffer

No such file directory. I have Adobe Premiere Pro CC installed on my computer and it is updated to the latest version. All the other file directories work with no problem. I believe I just need the name of my GPU (GTX 750ti) for this to work as I can get into: sudo nano /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt. Ideas? Here are the names I have tried (just to name a few):

GeForce GTX 750ti
GeForce GTX 750Ti
GeForce GTX 750TI
GeForce GTX 750 TI
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
GeForce GTX 750 ti

By the way, no other GPU names show up when I type in this terminal command while others seem to have about 4 other graphics card names. This makes me think something is up... I am at a loss.

Hi , need Help , I also have Premiere CC and I get this error Writing :

GNU nano 2.0.6 File: ...ro CC.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt Modified

GeForce GTX 760

[ Error writing /Applications/Adobe After Effects CC/Adobe After Effects CC.ap ]

Hello guys.

Wich version of the CC family do you have?
I have the Adobe CC 2014 family, so I changed to this:

/Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014.app/Contents/GPUSniffer.app/Contents/MacOS/GPUSniffer

sudo nano /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt

The name of the card is GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

Terminal found that:
--- GPU Computation Info ---
Found 2 devices supporting GPU computation.
CUDA Device 0 -
Name: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Vendor: NVIDIA
Capability: 5
Driver: 7
Total Video Memory: 2047MB
OpenCL Device 1 -
Vendor: NVIDIA (Apple platform)
Capability: 1.2
Driver: 1.2
Total Video Memory: 2048MB

After all these steps, I still did't manage to enable GPU for this graphic card.

I did the same steps on OS 10.8.5, while using Nvidia GTX 285, and it worked perfectly.

I'm afraid my graphic card choice wasn't the best.

Has anyone succeeded on GTX 750ti?

Thanks.

Hello guys.

Wich version of the CC family do you have?
I have the Adobe CC 2014 family, so I changed to this:

/Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014.app/Contents/GPUSniffer.app/Contents/MacOS/GPUSniffer

sudo nano /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2014.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt

The name of the card is GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

Terminal found that:
--- GPU Computation Info ---
Found 2 devices supporting GPU computation.
CUDA Device 0 -
Vendor: NVIDIA
Capability: 5
Driver: 7
Total Video Memory: 2047MB
OpenCL Device 1 -
Vendor: NVIDIA (Apple platform)
Capability: 1.2
Driver: 1.2
Total Video Memory: 2048MB

After all these steps, I still did't manage to enable GPU for this graphic card.

I did the same steps on OS 10.8.5, while using Nvidia GTX 285, and it worked perfectly.

I'm afraid my graphic card choice wasn't the best.

Has anyone succeeded on GTX 750ti?

Thanks.

FYI, this works for 2015 CC apps as well, just replace the '2014' terminal commands with 2015

So it would be:

/Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2015/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2015.app/Contents/GPUSniffer.app/Contents/MacOS/GPUSniffer

sudo nano /Applications/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2015/Adobe\ Premiere\ Pro\ CC\ 2015.app/Contents/cuda_supported_cards.txt

Help guys!
In my CC2015 Premiere Content folder there isn't any cuda_supported_cards.txt file! It must be somewhere else.
(For example in AE CC2015 the raytracer_supported_cards.txt file is no more in Content folder - like for CC2014 - but in Content/Resources folder.)
Do you know where is the Premiere CC2015's cuda_supported_cards.txt file is?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back