Contribute
Register

Adobe Premiere CC Enable CUDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a GeForce GT 650M with Total Video Memory: 511MB

The card is already on the list of approved cards but...

GPUSniffer states:
* Not chosen because of insufficient video memory.

Is there any way to circumvent the video memory limitation?

This was written on the Adobe forums

"768 MB of VRAM
is required for GPU acceleration. This has been true for all pervious versions."

How ever this is not true because I used my card with PP CS6 and the problem only came with the PP CC.

Is there any way I tell can PP CC to ignore the requirement?

Thanks!

kaukaa- Finde txt files manualy and copy past gard name.

Any one is geting Premiere crash all the time. OSX 10.8.5 and downloaded Nvidia drivers installed.
After last crash I have only 2 options in Mercury engine - Cuda despair after notification on start up. Premier txt cura cards is still ok - my card 670 is still there but cuda gone. Any suggestions?

kaukaa- Finde txt files manualy and copy past gard name.

Any one is geting Premiere crash all the time. OSX 10.8.5 and downloaded Nvidia drivers installed.
After last crash I have only 2 options in Mercury engine - Cuda despair after notification on start up. Premier txt cura cards is still ok - my card 670 is still there but cuda gone. Any suggestions?

I've never gotten Premiere CC to launch at all. It just crashes at startup every single time. I'm still on 10.8.4, have a GTX Titan with the NVIDIA Web Driver enabled and the latest CUDA installed and all Adobe apps are up to date. I've made the necessary changes to the text files for AE and Premiere and all that... just refuses to launch.

Well so yours is worst then mine;) - My CC is working till same stage. I guess web drivers cose this in yours as I dont have them.
Looks like CS6 forever! unless someone smarter appear around this issue. Im glad I have not subscribed in Claud. Just need to start project from beginning. hrrr

Well so yours is worst then mine;) - My CC is working till same stage. I guess web drivers cose this in yours as I dont have them.
Looks like CS6 forever! unless someone smarter appear around this issue. Im glad I have not subscribed in Claud. Just need to start project from beginning. hrrr

Yah, not a huge deal breaker for me as I'm primarily in C4D/AE all day, but would be nice if it "just worked"... I left Windows to get away from troubleshooting ;-)

Im in Premiere all day because its crashing. In CS6 would finish in 3h. However AE CC works OK

Im in Premiere all day because its crashing. In CS6 would finish in 3h. However AE CC works OK

I just now updated to 10.8.5 and upon reboot the NVIDIA Web Driver control panel forced me to download a new version of the control panel and video driver... I got really excited thinking between the OS update an the driver updates it would work, sadly it did not... Premiere CC still crashes on startup.

Hi everybody, I recently found out that I have no CUDA support on premiere pro CC indeed on rendering options I can choose only "software only or GPU acceleration (openCL), so I follow this guide and add my GTX 580 in supported card list (cuda_supported_cards.txt) now in rendering option I have GPU acceleration (CUDA)..and now a big BUT...

BUUUUT, when I export a video (for example in 10:36 minutes in H.264) it takes the same amount of time with only software and GPU acceleration (CUDA) (8:23 minutes for exporting).

Why cuda doesn't help me to render the video?

Thank you

Hi. This worked great for me when I did it for CS6 a couple of weeks ago. However, I decided to upgrade to CC recently. I cannot get this to work for CC.

And yes, I did update the paths to CC. I got the correct "cuda_supported_cards.txt." Saved the changes. Checked the .txt file again and my new card is included, but I still get the message about the card not being chosen due to insufficient video memory.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS - I have the GeForce GT 640M

Hi. This worked great for me when I did it for CS6 a couple of weeks ago. However, I decided to upgrade to CC recently. I cannot get this to work for CC.

And yes, I did update the paths to CC. I got the correct "cuda_supported_cards.txt." Saved the changes. Checked the .txt file again and my new card is included, but I still get the message about the card not being chosen due to insufficient video memory.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS - I have the GeForce GT 640M

Hi Guys,

This is exactly the same problem I have.

Help!!!!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back