Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hallo at First i have to Sayn i'm German so sorry for my Bad englisch ;)

So i have the ultrabook Acer Aspire S3-951 i dont Know all the Hardware which is in it.
I Have installed OSX Maverics with unibeast and it Works my only Problem is i didnt Knowledge what i have to Set at the multibeast Tool that the System Works Perfect.

Hallo at First i have to Sayn i'm German so sorry for my Bad englisch ;)

So i have the ultrabook Acer Aspire S3-951 i dont Know all the Hardware which is in it.
I Have installed OSX Maverics with unibeast and it Works my only Problem is i didnt Knowledge what i have to Set at the multibeast Tool that the System Works Perfect.

It is probably a good idea to use search to find guides/info for similar hardware.

Sorry but im Not such pro at Computer and i didnt Know where i get the Hardware Info of my Computer and in the Forum i only Found threads with other Laptop Models than Mine or other OSX versions. Maybe you could help me :)

Sorry but im Not such pro at Computer and i didnt Know where i get the Hardware Info of my Computer and in the Forum i only Found threads with other Laptop Models than Mine or other OSX versions. Maybe you could help me :)

Having accurate, detailed information about your system is critical.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + screen resolution

I have already informations about the Hardware of my pc in my Profil i dont Know More :/

I have already informations about the Hardware of my pc in my Profil i dont Know More :/

You need to find out your chipset. Use 'lspci -nn' on Linux or something like HwInfo64 or CPU-Z on Windows.

Okay thanks i will try it ;)

This is the Information which found out the first Programm hope this is useful
screensshot.PNG

And These pictures are from the cpu-z tool
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG

This is the Information which found out the first Programm hope this is useful
View attachment 78571

And These pictures are from the cpu-z tool
View attachment 78581View attachment 78582View attachment 78583View attachment 78584View attachment 78585View attachment 78586

It is a Sandy Bridge CPU on 6-series chipset. Pretty typical.

Take a look at here for power management: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html
(and a good way to start with Multibeast)

You will probably want to use a MacBookAir4,x smbios because of the low-voltage nature of your setup. Visit everymac.com to find an appropriate match.

Your graphics should be natively supported, but DSDT patches enable full functionality. See here: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

You will want:
"HD3000 Low Resolution" or "HD3000 High Resolution" depending on the resolution of your display
"Brightness Fix"
optional: "Rename GFX0 to IGPU"

There will probably be more... But it is good to start by getting power management, booting from the HDD, and graphics working correctly.

Okay thanks i will start with this options ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back