Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 6930 USBMSC Identifier (non-unique) problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Windows
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
GT-740M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey there,

To be fast, I'd like to say I already read the guides and this is not my first hackintosh, I mean I'm hackintoshing for more than one year, but still couldn't get this weird stuck over.

Here's what I'm facing right now...

IMG_20160522_234502.jpg

# EDIT: I think this is a little stupid post. Forgive me, I'm in hurry and really confusing about what to do. So let me enlighten you guys, I tried many of installation methods vanilla, UniBeast with Chimera (Yosemite), UniBeast with Clover (Yosemite, El Capitan)... But All I get this USBMSC error... Followed all the steps about this struggle... Removed all the USB devices, safe mode etcetera...

Last edited:
Hey there,

To be fast, I'd like to say I already read the guides and this is not my first hackintosh, I mean I'm hackintoshing for more than one year, but still couldn't get this weird stuck over.

Here's what I'm facing right now...

IMG_20160522_234502.jpg

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

This hackintosh build isn't mine. So I'd like to describe details from here.

Mobo: Acer Aspire 6930 (Clover)
CPU: Core 2 Duo P8400
Graphics: GeForce 9400GT

This hackintosh build isn't mine. So I'd like to describe details from here.

Mobo: Acer Aspire 6930 (Clover)
CPU: Core 2 Duo P8400
Graphics: GeForce 9400GT

You will need to do some research on enabling the Nvidia 9400GT. No experience with that hardware.

And please add the hardware details to your profile or signature as required by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back