Contribute
Register

Acer aspire 5750G with Mountain Lion (Unibeast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello T1 end all
very good news
confirm work good 10.8.4
sensor cpu good-excellent
install all kext and delete same photo
install hwsensor
patch OpenGL 2gb option
configure o.c.b.pl.
install nvidia driver 5
repair permission\cache

Schermata 2013-06-07 alle 20.46.49.jpgSchermata 2013-06-07 alle 20.39.48.jpg

very important 1st boot on HDMI (photo) or vga
2 boot from notebook

Hello vrondena,

I have attempted to use your method to activate the 520M card on my Acer 5750G without any success. I have also attempted using a pre-patched dsdt or applying a 520m patch to my dsdt with the same results.

Would it be possible to make a detailed step by step procedure for this operation ?

Thank you,
Marius

hello T1 end all
very good news
confirm work good 10.8.4
sensor cpu good-excellent
install all kext and delete same photo
install hwsensor
patch OpenGL 2gb option
configure o.c.b.pl.
install nvidia driver 5
repair permission\cache

View attachment 58228View attachment 58229

very important 1st boot on HDMI (photo) or vga
2 boot from notebook

Hello vrondena,

I have attempted to use your method to activate the 520M card on my Acer 5750G without any success. I have also attempted using a pre-patched dsdt or applying a 520m patch to my dsdt with the same results.

Would it be possible to make a detailed step by step procedure for this operation ?

Thank you,
Marius

I think for me it will not work, I have the 1GB 540M not the 2GB and I think there is some sort of difference in the way they operate. I cannot get it recognised or loaded at all (only in safe mode). Merv77 had a 2GB 540M and got it recognised using the natit.kext, like I said I think the 1GB card is different.

derailed, where you have the 520M card, I'm not sure. But to be honest it makes no difference if you can get it loaded as it still doesn't work. Only advantage is that you don't have to turn off 'switchable' in the BIOS. However I always keep my graphics to 'Integrated' as rarely use Windows and it keeps the laptop cooler this way.

could someone recompress and reupload the files? i've got "Operation not permitted" with Archiver, and other kind of fail with zipeg, terminal unzip, winrar under windows (using hfs formatted drive + macdrive).

Here:

Attachments

• 5750G - ML 2.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 188
Hi!

First of all, thank you very much for this absolutely awesome guide! I bought an Aspire 5750G just because of this guide, and now almost everything is working perfectly.

I only have one issue: the microphone is very noisy, almost unusable. It has constant, loud white noise. Is there anything I can do to fix it? I used the AppleHDA and HDAEnabler that you provided.

Thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back