Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 5750G with Mavericks (10.9) Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
click on the 1 or 2 drives that you formatted with Linux for OS X and click 'Enable Journalling' (Do not reformat)

^ What do you mean here > click 'Enable Journalling' (Do not reformat)

I can't click on the icon'Enable Journalling'

Thank you. Issue has been resolved

I have CPU i3 2310M, can I use the files that you attached without any changes? And I don't have Windows installed, how can I update BIOS?

I have CPU i3 2310M, can I use the files that you attached without any changes? And I don't have Windows installed, how can I update BIOS?

I used the attached files and it all worked fine, just remember to add your own generated serial. As for updating the BIOS, you need to have windows.

The only actual problem I am having with this method is my local drives are showing up as orange icons, I know this is probably the DSDT. Anyone know a "true" fix for this where USB will still load as white icons??

------- update , I had hotswap set in bios, took it off and all ok..

I used the attached files and it all worked fine, just remember to add your own generated serial. As for updating the BIOS, you need to have windows.

The only actual problem I am having with this method is my local drives are showing up as orange icons, I know this is probably the DSDT. Anyone know a "true" fix for this where USB will still load as white icons??

Add this to your Config.plist
Code:
        <key>KextsToPatch</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>External icons patch</string>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                RXh0ZXJuYWw=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleAHCIPort</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                SW50ZXJuYWw=
                </data>
            </dict>
        </array>
    </dict>

Thanks, I will try this tonight.

I don't want to install Windows, can I just install Fedora first then Mac?

Thank you. Issue has been resolved

When i start the install with injected Kextx and verbose, it goes up to a line: "System startup in nanoseconds: xxxxxxxxxxx" and then just reboot :( ahhh why is that so complicated :lol:

Here is picture what i get: IMAG0389.jpg

I have the new hacked Bios
I have in kext/10.9 FAKESMC and VoodooPS2
I have booted from the Clover stick with injected Kexts

When i start without injected kexts, then i got for 5 seconds a mouse pointer and then it can to this::beachball: after 5 Minute i restart

I don't want to install Windows, can I just install Fedora first then Mac?

one year ago i installed my bios new, cause i destroyed it, there was an opinion to install it from an usb stick with a compination of keys at the start up perhaps u can look on google to find something.

Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBLiG_xYMg

to it like this! I added the file of the hacked bios! it's already renamed!
And very important use the left usb port.
But be very carefull falshing a bios. Be carefull with every step!

Attachments

• P5WE0x64.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back