Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 5750G with Mavericks (10.9) Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add this to your Config.plist

Thanks for the info you sent, I found it useful for another build - for this one I ended up having hotswap turned on in the bios...

one year ago i installed my bios new, cause i destroyed it, there was an opinion to install it from an usb stick with a compination of keys at the start up perhaps u can look on google to find something.

Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDBLiG_xYMg

to it like this! I added the file of the hacked bios! it's already renamed!
And very important use the left usb port.
But be very carefull falshing a bios. Be carefull with every step!

Yeah you can use that one of use the one I attached a few posts back. That one will give you a better brightness setting on the LCD screen.

Yeah you can use that one of use the one I attached a few posts back. That one will give you a better brightness setting on the LCD screen.

That was a hint to handrenliang.(The file i atteched is from the bios u linked a few posts before)

T1hom7as

can u help me on my problem with booting post#80?

Acer Aspire 5750G OS X 10.9 Clover Install Guide

" - Formatting USB sticks for installation. As most of you will have OS X already installed, I would advise to use Disk Utility to restore the Mountain Lion.app or .dmg file to a USB (No Chimera or chameleon is needed which is why you will not need to install via Unibeast) (you can google if you get stuck on repairing the OS X USB installer). "

" Ethernet I am not sure if I have it working correctly but you can try with kext included, it shows up but am yet to test."

If some people are having issues installing Clover to their USB or having issues restoring the Mavericks OS to USB, I Followed this guide which was also incredibly simple, copying all the kexts I needed over to that USB (updating my config.plist serial when I was at it.) http://www.tonymacx86.com/alternate-bootloaders/113679-using-unibeast-create-clover-installer.html

I then just mounted my USB EFI and copied Clover goodies over to my HD EFI after it was all installed and working correctly (following the guide here for everything else.)

That was a hint to handrenliang.(The file i atteched is from the bios u linked a few posts before)

T1hom7as

can u help me on my problem with booting post#80?

I'm not really sure what your issue is? I understand you cannot boot...

You have the modded BIOS I attached? This is key...
You have Clover on a USB drive with FakeSMC.kext inside of /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9
You are booting with 'inject kexts'
You have your own config.plist...

All I can think of is a couple of things...
> You could delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
> Download NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and put inside of /EFI/CLOVER/kext/10.9 < then inject kexts
> Inside of Clover select > patch Kernel CPU
> Inside of Clover select > patch AsusAICPUPM

I'm not really sure what your issue is? I understand you cannot boot...

You have the modded BIOS I attached? This is key...
You have Clover on a USB drive with FakeSMC.kext inside of /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9
You are booting with 'inject kexts'
You have your own config.plist...

All I can think of is a couple of things...
> You could delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
> Download NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and put inside of /EFI/CLOVER/kext/10.9 < then inject kexts

Yes i have this modded bios, CLover Stick boots!

what do you mean with "your own config.plist" I take your one with macbookpro8,1 instead of 8,2 and i generate a Serial Number for macbookpro8,1 USA.

where should i delete the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext? is it on my mac stick?

Yes i have this modded bios, CLover Stick boots!

what do you mean with "your own config.plist" I take your one with macbookpro8,1 instead of 8,2 and i generate a Serial Number for macbookpro8,1 USA.

where should i delete the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext? is it on my mac stick?

Clover will boot anyways without the modded BIOS so just double check. If unsure reinstall the modded BIOS, you should have more options in your BIOS if you have the modded version.

Ok config.plist should be fine then.

Try these:

Before you start deleting kexts. Also remember to backup kexts...

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is inside of /System/Library/Extensions/ (S/L/E) on the USB.

Clover will boot anyways without the modded BIOS so just double check. If unsure reinstall the modded BIOS, you should have more options in your BIOS if you have the modded version.

Ok config.plist should be fine then.

Try these:

Before you start deleting kexts. Also remember to backup kexts...

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is inside of /System/Library/Extensions/ (S/L/E) on the USB.

In my bios i can check UEFI BOOT and boot efi first and things like that, that should be fine or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back