i9-7980XE
Graphics
2x RADEON VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, came across and issue where my x99 system that has always had the accusys raid drivers installed from Sierra through to Monterey and has no issues mounting the accusys raid. But when I put the pci card in my x299 system it can’t seem to mount the accusys raid. I’ve tried disabling SIP to do the install and was able to get the security dialog to allow accusys on the machine. Added the kext to my OC efi folder, but it still cannot mount. Has anyone run into this issue with an accusys or similar external raid with raid pci card?

Hi all, came across and issue where my x99 system that has always had the accusys raid drivers installed from Sierra through to Monterey and has no issues mounting the accusys raid. But when I put the pci card in my x299 system it can’t seem to mount the accusys raid. I’ve tried disabling SIP to do the install and was able to get the security dialog to allow accusys on the machine. Added the kext to my OC efi folder, but it still cannot mount. Has anyone run into this issue with an accusys or similar external raid with raid pci card?
Hi there,

It looks like maybe your drivers are the issue (as they use legacy extension). That's what happened with recently with Areca RAID drivers that I know of. When I was upgrading my machine to Monterey 12.4 it notified me their drivers were potentially out of date on the next update. So see if you can get a driver update for your RAID card.
If not you may have to boot into an earlier version of macOS to get to your data. Or check what system sharing options have been enabled in your system.

The x99 System is also 12.4 and seems to work fine, but not my x299 version. Though on my windows partition for the X299 system is can access the Accusys Das no problem. When I look under Fibre Channel on the X99 system is has no problem listing out all he ACCUSYS info, but on the X299 machine it just shows SCSI Target Identifier : 0.

Is there a way to reset Mac Cache and Network preferences? I'm wondering if it's blocking the card from running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back